Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: should i tell her ?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ohh dear, *hug*

The bull shit radar clearly malfunctioned hug right back at ya!

Xx
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sigh. Clyde, do you speak to all women like this or just the ones who don't rent your apartments? Thanks for the attention either way but I'm indie
    What about your apartment? Available for next week, might be interested ... xx

Do tell sweetie? Did I get a pimp and not know it? On another note, I can bet you have missed me, you only seem to pop up when I'm around. It's quite flattering but a little scary. Should I worry?
    Best defence .. Who me?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    What about your apartment? Available for next week, might be interested ... xx
    Sorry darling, I don't have one in Ireland, I'm looking for one but what with all the dirty tricks, robberies and endless problems from pimps worried about competition I feel I will probably stick to floating around the world, it's safer. Thanks for the thinking of me though!

Sorry darling, I don't have one in Ireland, I'm looking for one but what with all the dirty tricks, robberies and endless problems from pimps worried about competition I feel I will probably stick to floating around the world, it's safer. Thanks for the thinking of me though!
    Hello and good bye,
    Had my say ...

Best defence .. Who me?!
    Defend what?I'm a pretty well known Indie, not just in Ireland. If you need my refs just ask I'm quite sure you aren't actually trying to infer I'm not, I'm sure you know the infractions that entirely unprovable inference could bring.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-05-13 at 20:50.

Hello and good bye,
    Had my say ...
    Defend what?I'm a pretty well known Indie, not just in Ireland. If you need my refs just ask I'm quite sure you aren't actually trying to infer I'm not, I'm sure you know that infractions that entirely unprovable inference could bring.
    Dont know what you on about. Anyway, see my post above.

Dont know what you on about. Anyway, see my post above.

The quote of mine that you highlighted in red and attached a comment saying that was the best defence Rachel. I've read it three times and I'm struggling with what else you could mean? I'm sure you don't think I'm stupid so perhaps you could explain it for me?

Or not. Night night
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-05-13 at 20:52.

Id say this thread has gone a long looong way off topic. Time to lock/close it? As i cant see how the last 3 pages are helping the original thread opener? unless negativity and bitching is helpful

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vincenoir For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (15-05-13), benin (15-05-13), Big-Paul (15-05-13), Stephanie (15-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by vincenoir View Post
    Id say this thread has gone a long looong way off topic. Time to lock/close it? As i cant see how the last 3 pages are helping the original thread opener? unless negativity and bitching is helpful
    good point,sometimes i think a few just come here to have a moan or a bitch,anyway some excellent contributions were made and i am sure we all wish the OP the very best.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (15-05-13), Big-Paul (15-05-13), Rachel Divine (15-05-13), Stephanie (15-05-13), thehighwayman (15-05-13)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast