Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POST OP TS pussy

Reviews

Question POST OP TS pussy

is post OP TS pussy generally tighter or looser than a girl born with one?

Reviews

Giving birth doesn't help

Reviews

Well, a post op TS needs lubricant, so I would assume it would be tighter, yes.

Its tight dry and shallow. I found it to be a poor substitute for pussy or ass. If you meet a post op stick to anal.

5. Default

Would a post-OP be up to getting her pussy licked?

Reviews

actually what am I talking about, it must be! cause a regular girls pussy strethes to accomodate, a post op TS doesnt as her body make up is diffferent, she was never 'designed' for giving birth so she wouldnt have the same 'flex' in her pussy, so Id say its even tighter than anal, which is no bad thing once there is enough lube to keep the banjo strings in tact
    Last edited by funlover12; 31-05-13 at 17:30.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Well, a post op TS needs lubricant, so I would assume it would be tighter, yes.
    So do I,is very rare when I don't use it...generalising...is awful...I supposed would be,as a maded pussy,wouldn't have muscle to relax like a real one...be4 someone attack me,is just a question:

Why a guy would go for a pussy from a pos ts,if he can go for a lady?
    I thought guys would go for giving/receiving A...I have seem only one pos ts,that is gorgeous,even better good looking than some girls....than I would understand....
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Interesting, in depth information on all aspects of vaginoplasty (MtF SRS) ; including a discussion on sexual intercourse,

sexual arousal, orgasm in MtF persons.

READ >>>>> http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-06-13), laura boldrini (01-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post
    So do I,is very rare when I don't use it...generalising...is awful...I supposed would be,as a maded pussy,wouldn't have muscle to relax like a real one...be4 someone attack me,is just a question:

I thought guys would go for giving/receiving A...I have seem only one pos ts,that is gorgeous,even better good looking than some girls....than I would understand....
    I don't know, to me, some TS's, in my eyes of course, are just chicks with dicks, I ain't gona' suck on it or take it up the ass, but if she's super feminine, then I'd have sex with her. No problem, did it before.

As for the first half of your post, I can't quite make out what you're trying to say. Are you asking why am I generalizing? A little confused.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post

well if its tighter pussy that feel like anal sex with a girl it has its benefits I would think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast