Thread: Interesting Time!

Default Interesting Time!

At ten past nine today, it wil be 9.10 11/12/13! We have to wait till 2067, 4th may at 1.23 (1.23 4/5/67) for the next sequence. Hope we are all still here on EI!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omerta For This Useful Post:

thewren (11-12-13)

I think I can say with reasonnable accuracy that this sequence is the last one I witnessed, since I'll be more than a hundred years old in 2067.

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    I think I can say with reasonnable accuracy that this sequence is the last one I witnessed, since I'll be more than a hundred years old in 2067.
    You would never know, they are making terrific advances in cures for cancers etc., as well as advances in preventative medicine and anti-ageing therapy. They average age expectancy is increasing all the time, some exterts reckon we could reach 120 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    You would never know, they are making terrific advances in cures for cancers etc., as well as advances in preventative medicine and anti-ageing therapy. They average age expectancy is increasing all the time, some exterts reckon we could reach 120 years of age.
    All true, but is it going to be soon enough??

I will be to old to give a shit about any sequence. I do not care about todays one either I only noticed cos this thread