Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 3

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    I don't believe the second film exists... it was a nightmare/a figment of my imagination

(Spoiler alert! Highlight the rest of the text to read it)
    I loved that Tony spent a lot of the time out of the suit and having anxiety attacks. Not sure what they're going to do for the Avengers 2, though, now that he has "got rid" of the suits. He'd better build more. Iron Man without the suit is rubbish
    Why has no one ever thought of doing this for their spoilers before...as far as I am aware....well played Lara, well played.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Why has no one ever thought of doing this for their spoilers before...as far as I am aware....well played Lara, well played.
    I think of this because I am clever (not really, simply because I've seen it done before)

I think of this because I am clever (not really, simply because I've seen it done before)
    Highlight again

Rumour has it RDJ will be in the next avengers according to a few articles, but I've heard a couple of others saying he is unsure he wants to continue playing the part. One particular article also states he may be replaced/ in the story line or replaced altogether by Bradley Cooper.(all rumours of course)
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Highlight again

Rumour has it RDJ will be in the next avengers according to a few articles, but I've heard a couple of others saying he is unsure he wants to continue playing the part. One particular article also states he may be replaced/ in the story line or replaced altogether by Bradley Cooper.(all rumours of course)
    Highlight
    Why would they do that?! RDJ IS Tony Stark. He gets paid to play himself. How could anyone else play the part? It'd be better to just get rid of the role of Iron Man in the Avengers rather than replacing the actor. It would be like getting Kristen Stewart to replace Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. It shouldn't be done (then again, I'm of the opinion that Kristen Stewart shouldn't be in anything...)

I shall forever put shame on their families if they replace my dear Scarlett
    Last edited by TomEA; 29-04-13 at 16:04.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

I shall forever put shame on their families if they replace my dear Scarlett
    Not going to lie, the first scene she was actually in in Avengers Assemble... I was just staring at her chest

Why would anyone want to replace her?

Not going to lie, the first scene she was actually in in Avengers Assemble... I was just staring at her chest

Why would anyone want to replace her?
    Beyond me I tell you...to be honest, I;m not even sure if she is any good at acting, never really cared, I'd have give her the part anyway.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Beyond me I tell you...to be honest, I;m not even sure if she is any good at acting, never really cared, I'd have give her the part anyway.
    I'm pretty sure most people would.

I'm pretty sure most people would.
    I'd give her my part

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'd give her my part
    You'd give anyone your part, you dirty beggar

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

samlad (29-04-13)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast