Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Margaret thatcher dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jizrag View Post
    Oh you didn't hear this one, how surprising. Lol. Back in '39in his first month in office, one of his topics during the planning sessions was to quickly invade and occupy ireland to, a) give them better access to the atlantic for the convoys. b) close the "back door" and prevent the nazi's access (we had our own nazi type movement at the time called blue shirts). c) ireland was still in the commonwealth at the time, and to declare neutrality was incredibly insulting :-)
    Fine gael are still called the blue shirts which is why I keep refering to them as Nazi's.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I know he was going to invade Norway and Denmark. That was the reason Hitler did it first.

Same thing.....
    He offered Dev the 6 counties,or northern Ireland in exchange for the use of the Irish ports,the reason the jerries bombed us ,Dev could have given the use of the ports to the allies as the fecking jerries torpedoed every cargo ship we had,neutral my backside,some very short sighted u-boat captains.

lt seems she left a "HISTORY" in 19th Centuary and wounds hasn't been healed even though its a Millenium time...
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415