Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Margaret thatcher dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Bang on ladoooooooo. She was a leader, bull head strong and whether people agreed with her policies or not you have to respect her for that. I bet even the modt hardened nationalists have a grudging respect for her. We need someone like her right now in this country. Someone who doesnt crawl around. Seh would tell the EU to go and f themselves along time ago.

Westside.
    She would at that,not limp wristed kenny though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    No she didnt. She was an exception. There hasnt being another British female pm yet.

Westside.
    Thankfully,lol,better run and hide.

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    I wonder wat she had in the handbag.
    Ball breakers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Thankfully,lol,better run and hide.
    Its a shame she isnt around in politics right now and she would stand up to Merkel very well and yes Merkel needs standing up against. She hes gotten too big for her slippers.

Westside.

5. Default

To be honest she was a tyrant who took alot of jobs away from people who had nothing else and leaft them with no future and no money and totally disrespected the Hillsborough Disaster by accepting peoven lies by people who didn't want the police to be blamed for their utter disgrace in the aftermath

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to playthegame For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (09-04-13), Martin Ward (09-04-13), very shy guy (09-04-13)

Reviews

The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (09-04-13)

l think she was a tough lady who did chang Britain and their way of life yet not for the better....R.I.P though..
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

I have been reading through the posts and i have to say there are quite a few idiots around let me point out a few things i found funny.
    1. Maggie was responsible for more deaths in this country then anyone else. False - correct answer IRA
    2. Maggie was responsible for the deaths of the hunger strikers. False - Correct answer is It was there own decision not to eat. They were given meals every day and choose not to eat them. If they had been good boys and ate there dinner they would probable still be around today.
    She was a politician not a Hari Krishna and some tough decisions to make while prime minister and im sure she stepped on a few toes.
    Just in case you are wondering i am born and bred Irish , i am proud to be Irish i just dont buy into all this bullshit that she was to blame for everything that happened in the north and the IRA were pure saints. It takes two to tango.
    I will finish up with a quote from Sir Alan Sugar that he tweeted yesterday and im sure it might apply to a few of the people making comments on this thread.

Some of the despicable scum tweeting foul mouth comments on my Baroness Thatcher tweet, were still drinking milk from a teat in the 80's

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gaz72 View Post
    I have been reading through the posts and i have to say there are quite a few idiots around let me point out a few things i found funny.
    1. Maggie was responsible for more deaths in this country then anyone else. False - correct answer IRA
    2. Maggie was responsible for the deaths of the hunger strikers. False - Correct answer is It was there own decision not to eat. They were given meals every day and choose not to eat them. If they had been good boys and ate there dinner they would probable still be around today.
    She was a politician not a Hari Krishna and some tough decisions to make while prime minister and im sure she stepped on a few toes.
    Just in case you are wondering i am born and bred Irish , i am proud to be Irish i just dont buy into all this bullshit that she was to blame for everything that happened in the north and the IRA were pure saints. It takes two to tango.
    I will finish up with a quote from Sir Alan Sugar that he tweeted yesterday and im sure it might apply to a few of the people making comments on this thread.

Some of the despicable scum tweeting foul mouth comments on my Baroness Thatcher tweet, were still drinking milk from a teat in the 80's
    She was no softy,but you have made excellent points,and I was around when she came to power,hated her politics,she will answer to a higher judge now ,look,we have an ex taoiseach who should be behind bars for the rest of his life for what he did to this country when minister for finance and later,we have another buffon who is ambassador to America from the EU,pass the sick bucket,and then we have the current clown,some track record of leaders we have,people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    Funny him saying that as when I was young she was known as Maggie Thatcher..milk snatcher
    Was it Sheamus Moore that had the funny song about her ?.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast