Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where's our Stephanie?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    For a moment I thought this "new" members will show up to defend certain ladies from me, I see they come along when Steph name is up. I only can think of the people across the road and their obsession with me, Steph and Sophie.

Is it our popularity attracting such hard feelings?!

I would say yes.

Sometimes I am very happy people talk about me, means I am important , some others I think why dont they get a life.

I am sorry for Steph, but she is a great woman, strong personality , who can deal with any situation always being a proper lady,something many lack of. As she says, or you are born with it or you are not, no way you can learn it.

I'm not sure about Stephanie but I can tell you now that the feelings most have towards you Rachel are nothing to do with your ahem, popularity. More to do with your constant attempts to get others banned, argue with them, use threads to hint at situations you know about, send vile emails to people trying to bait them...the list goes on. Try as you will to hide behind no one likes me because I'm popular (ask yourself why most of us are friends with Ciara, who at a glance is waaaaay more popular). It only takes a cursory glance at certain threads, signatures and comments to know that the obsession you speak of isnt strictly a one way street.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-04-13 at 07:59.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

click n pick (06-04-13), jay67 (06-04-13), max california (06-04-13), Shirley Joy (06-04-13)

Reviews

Let me say this straight then...

I sometimes find Stephanie's posts quite entertaining. She sounds like an interesting lady.

But when it comes to being a bitch, she's top of the class. Her baiting of Shirley is particularly nasty at times.

If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WTAT For This Useful Post:

jay67 (06-04-13), Lucy Chambers (06-04-13), max california (06-04-13), Shirley Joy (06-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I'm not sure about Stephanie but I can tell you now that the feelings most have towards you Rachel are nothing to do with your ahem, popularity. More to do with your constant attempts to get others banned, argue with them, use threads to hint at situations you know about, send vile emails to people trying to bait them...the list goes on. Try as you will to hide behind no one likes me because I'm popular (ask yourself why most of us are friends with Ciara, who at a glance is waaaaay more popular). It only takes a cursory glance at certain threads, signatures and comments to know that the obsession you speak of isnt strictly a one way street.
    Good morning,
    You can think whatever you want and be friends with whoever you want , doesnt interest me at all.
    I know what you did in the past & how wonderful you are in present , thats enough to not have you in my friends list.
    Have a lovely day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-04-13)

Reviews

Oh Clyde.

How drunk were you not to realise this is how the thread would pan out ?

Good morning,
    You can think whatever you want and be friends with whoever you want , doesnt interest me at all.
    I know what you did in the past & how wonderful you are in present , thats enough to not have you in my friends list.
    Have a lovely day.
    Can you two please just put each other on ignore? Honestly, it's boring.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-04-13), n73 (06-04-13), redforever (06-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

I have her on ignore. I need to figure out how to have someone on ignore and their quotes not quoted
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Good morning

I'm locking this thread now. Stephanie will log on when she logs on. There's no point bitching about it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-04-13)

I have her on ignore. I need to figure out how to have someone on ignore and their quotes not quoted
    Then contain yourself when you do read her posts and we will all assume that every time she posts, you think she is an idiot.

Good morning
    Good morning. Behave!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Yes that's me Ok I'm full of drink but let me tell you I've seen shit thrown at Steph for no good reason that Lady ( yes Lady) would do anything for a friend .........

hi Clyde
    Just to clarify, Steph has been caught being nasty two days ago. She made a drug reference to another Lady reviews.
    Shit being thrown at Stephanie? She is very capable throwing shit herself.

She is not a victim here even though she was trying to sound like one in thread closed by me two days ago.

I am very glad two of you are good friends and you are sticking for her, but Stephanie has to take resposibility for what she writes just as anybody else here.

x

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-04-13), click n pick (06-04-13), jay67 (06-04-13), jayf1 (06-04-13), Lucy Chambers (06-04-13), Renatha Lopez (06-04-13), Shirley Joy (06-04-13), WTAT (06-04-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123