Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong?

Default Is it wrong?

Do you think Eamon Dillon should be allowed to tweet stuff like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	76053  
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Bloody hell queenie, you bored chick? Get out and build a snowman instead of trawling twitter for posts from 7th Feb. Or maybe take up crochet. It's a very relaxing hobby

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Chutney (22-03-13), Curvaceous Kate (22-03-13)

There's no snow in London unfortunately

No snow today so Queenie cannot go and make a snowman, however Queenie can always go for a coffee with me

I think those tweets are nasty but then again many people out there saying nasty stuff about E-I.
    x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Do you think Eamon Dillon should be allowed to tweet stuff like this?
    To be honest and although i disagree with him, yes. Its part of free speech that we hold so dear. The problem from our side is that not many users of EI want to be public about their defense of this site and its activities. Its very much like a bullying situation where they're picking on a group that they know won't fight back for whatever reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by jizrag View Post
    To be honest and although i disagree with him, yes. Its part of free speech that we hold so dear. The problem from our side is that not many users of EI want to be public about their defense of this site and its activities. Its very much like a bullying situation where they're picking on a group that they know won't fight back for whatever reasons.
    I might be wrong, but isn't this illegal as it is inciting criminal activity? And isn't it also illegal to retweet this also, as Ruhama did, because it is inciting criminal activity?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I might be wrong, but isn't this illegal as it is inciting criminal activity? And isn't it also illegal to retweet this also, as Ruhama did, because it is inciting criminal activity?
    Never thought about that side of it, probably. I don't know legal stuff, that's why i'm a scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It's slanderous. If it's something that can damage a persons reputation. It depends on the reputation of the person though I suppose. Many people have tried to sue the newspapers but failed as they were dodgy anyway so it wasn't like their rep was being damaged in any way.

Get the EI solicitors onto it and see if you have a case

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Chutney (22-03-13)

This snow is terrible i went out for a walk and taught everyone had bad dandruff
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    It's slanderous. If it's something that can damage a persons reputation. It depends on the reputation of the person though I suppose. Many people have tried to sue the newspapers but failed as they were dodgy anyway so it wasn't like their rep was being damaged in any way.

Get the EI solicitors onto it and see if you have a case
    Thank you for the advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast