Thread: I'm wrecked !!

Reviews

Default I'm wrecked !!

My,what a day. I fear this day in advance for weeks. You have to buckle down to the task and dig deep. As a top performer, you have to sit down and be counted.

Toasted rasher sandwich with rocket salad, tomatoes, mayonnaise and a dash of mustard and a hot mug of coffee and then the work begins. Warm-up watching the analysis of the Ireland match with the lads and then 80 mins of hard viewing graft, broken only by a half-time run to the loo. Then no break , straight into the energy sapping post match de-briefing.

Is there time to get a cold beer from the fridge ?? Hardly, as it was straight into Wales versus England. The sheer emotion of the anthems got the blood circulating again and then straight into a fantastic match. Keep going, don't give up, don't leave the couch even though with every bone in your body you want to go out to the kitchen and relax by washing the dishes or taking the dog for a walk. No, don't give up, stick with it and finish watching the match on the TV , with the fire flickering gently nearby.

Its over, but NO, its still no rest for the wicked. The France match is at 8.00 pm. F**K ! Stick with it, persevere , keep up the hard work , stay , get a takeaway Chinese and watch the match. The brotherhood needs you. You've trained hard on that sofa over the last 2 months .10.00PM, its all over , thank god, The feeling of achievement, elation is overwhelming but intensely satisfying. I did it again, 3 full matches, one after the other. Well done to everyone who stuck with, put in the hard hours. You can be proud too !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (16-03-13), client030314 (16-03-13), dark-knight (16-03-13), dr love (16-03-13), Morpheus (17-03-13)

Did you have sex?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yep I share yer pain bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

No,but in probably had a numb butt from sitting down so long,well done to Scotland for sparing us the wooden spoon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    Did you have sex?
    Sex ? Don't be ridiculous girl. You have to be focused, single-minded. With all that stress and tension, there is no mood for frivolous things like sex !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Sex ? Don't be ridiculous girl. You have to be focused, single-minded. With all that stress and tension, there is no mood for frivolous things like sex !

Excellent Baxter!! I like to see a man with priorities!!

Will do someone explain to Rachel that se is for after the game....to help one celebrate of commiserate!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"