Thread: Sensual Massage Limerick???

Default Sensual Massage Limerick???

Been a website up for about 3 months advertising this but no contact number and emails go unanswered.
    Sounds like a fantastic service from reading their website if only you could make a booking.
    Anyone had any luck?

2. Default

The site briefly ha a number and a photo on it about 2 days ago, but before i could investigate anything it changed back to email only;
    although it's now an outcall only, so someone is obviously updating it...

3. Default

Ya i tried it a couple of times with no response. Have been to one or two of the thai massage shops in limerick, anyone have any opinions on where is the best for a little extra. best i seem to find at the moment is two shops that dont mind me being not covered with a towel. looking for some opinions of best massages available in city. keisha blk girl seems to be the best in town????

4. Default

What's the best way to find keisha? I've googled her name a few times & getting nothing back for it.

5. Default

been to a few in limerick. no hints of any extras available. where do you go for uncovered massage? know of one place that does it, and i'd not mind trying somewhere else.