Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watch out in Mullingar

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam1 View Post
    can you pm me the location and description of this place and what he looks like,i live near enough to mullingar id love to meet him
    Lynching mob is not the way forward, will draw far too much unwanted attention. More than one way to skin a rabbit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

coolbreeze (20-03-13)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Hi all I am local enough to Mullingar and know this buck to see I also know his surname and his clan type if you get my meaning he does be in jogging or running gear also,, small red haired gobshite. He seems to be involved in all sorts and generally bad news. If anyone wants full reg of his car if I get a bit of time I can get that too. Only one way to beat these fools and thats by getting smarter. Anyway I hope this helps.
    By clan type i take it you mean his cousin or someone like that won an Olympic medal for boxing!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Hi all I am local enough to Mullingar and know this buck to see I also know his surname and his clan type if you get my meaning he does be in jogging or running gear also,, small red haired gobshite. He seems to be involved in all sorts and generally bad news. If anyone wants full reg of his car if I get a bit of time I can get that too. Only one way to beat these fools and thats by getting smarter. Anyway I hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambam1 View Post
    can you pm me the location and description of this place and what he looks like,i live near enough to mullingar id love to meet him
    BE CAREFUL! For all ye lads know he could have a weapon in his car, or one phone call and you have his family coming out of the wood work, make your life a misery if he found out who you were .........

OR AT THE VERY LEAST, BALLY UP!!

Bullshit! We can not be afraid of weird people who take advantage of others and put them in such position.

Man up! The "mafia" have no place nor we ll allow it ... !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

nibb (20-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    Bullshit! We can not be afraid of weird people who take advantage of others and put them in such position.

Man up! The "mafia" have no place nor we ll allow it ... !!
    Wayyyyyyyyheyyyyyyyyyy .... get up the yard ya girl ya.......... lol

Were you watching Braveheart by any chance ??

Last edited by wolfie; 19-03-13 at 21:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-03-13)

I am glad you are taking the piss on this one wolfie... and yes, I think I have seen the film

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

wolfie (20-03-13)

Reviews

Time to go to the mattresses ( I´ve been looking to use that since I saw you´ve got mail, sad I know)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    I am glad you are taking the piss on this one wolfie... and yes, I think I have seen the film
    "They may take our lives, but they will never take our Freedom" ............... My favourite motivational speech, puts a shiver down the spine every time ....... dontcha think !!!!

Not to worry about that asshole when yer in Mullingar Tiny, I'll sort 'im out

Last edited by wolfie; 20-03-13 at 00:40.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-03-13)

14. Default

Yeh I know what ginger haired fucktard ur on about,be careful guys AND girls his whole family live literally 30seconds from the location mentioned and yeh there scum utter scum! Plus the dude does deliverys for takeaways so if you live around here and have a runin with him he could end up delivering ur food which isnt going to be a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by liamo23 View Post
    Yeh I know what ginger haired fucktard ur on about,be careful guys AND girls his whole family live literally 30seconds from the location mentioned and yeh there scum utter scum! Plus the dude does deliverys for takeaways so if you live around here and have a runin with him he could end up delivering ur food which isnt going to be a good thing!
    Thats the one alright.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast