Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel does cash back!

Reviews

Default Rachel does cash back!

My system for choosing a lady usually goes like this.......
    (1) Think of a nationality that hasnt had the misfortune to have accepted a booking from me
    (2) Choose someone (probably way out of my league) who is smoking hot
    (3) See if my particular favourite is listed (or weigh up the likelihood of my convincing said lady)
    (4) Arrive and (generally) be in awe of how good my selection process seems to work out for me
    (5) Do something bold while i am there
    (6) Leave looking smug
    (7) Tick said nationality off my world tour list

However i have just realised i am now 100 euro better off with regard my next appointment as i no longer need to tick POLISH off my list.
    It seems i got a HMV style 2 for the price of 1 last November when i decided to opt for Spanish and i just found out now that there was some Polish thrown in the bag when at the till!

I now have an extra 100 to play with and was never even asked when purchasing if i would like some "cashback".
    So if you see this Rachel you might take note that next time i probably wont have ticked German off my world tour yet

Secretly im just hoping she reads this and throws in a little domme action for revenge to add to the amazing Spanish/Polish experience last time
    Last edited by xagerate; 19-02-13 at 01:17.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

client101 (19-02-13), Morpheus (19-02-13), TiffanyTees (19-02-13)

Reviews

Sorry Xagerate , Rachel is covering for Saoirse while she's out sick, so don't expect a reply .
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    Sorry Xagerate , Rachel is covering for Saoirse while she's out sick, so don't expect a reply .
    What ? You mean she's Irish now as well !
    It must be like going on a world cruise and stopping at every country
    or is she just Phileas Fogg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paddio For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-02-13), Curvaceous Kate (19-02-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    My system for choosing a lady usually goes like this.......
    (1) Think of a nationality that hasnt had the misfortune to have accepted a booking from me
    (2) Choose someone (probably way out of my league) who is smoking hot
    (3) See if my particular favourite is listed (or weigh up the likelihood of my convincing said lady)
    (4) Arrive and (generally) be in awe of how good my selection process seems to work out for me
    (5) Do something bold while i am there
    (6) Leave looking smug
    (7) Tick said nationality off my world tour list

However i have just realised i am now 100 euro better off with regard my next appointment as i no longer need to tick POLISH off my list.
    It seems i got a HMV style 2 for the price of 1 last November when i decided to opt for Spanish and i just found out now that there was some Polish thrown in the bag when at the till!

I now have an extra 100 to play with and was never even asked when purchasing if i would like some "cashback".
    So if you see this Rachel you might take note that next time i probably wont have ticked German off my world tour yet

Secretly im just hoping she reads this and throws in a little domme action for revenge to add to the amazing Spanish/Polish experience last time
    The highlighted part in section 3 disturbs me. What exactly are you weighing up to see if they would do things off their list?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    The highlighted part in section 3 disturbs me. What exactly are you weighing up to see if they would do things off their list?
    Its meant to read as ...See if a particular favourite is listed,and if not see if it may be something they would provide/my chances of the lady partaking.
    I feel like a 24 carat pervert now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Its meant to read as ...See if a particular favourite is listed,and if not see if it may be something they would provide/my chances of the lady partaking.
    I feel like a 24 carat pervert now!
    You should do. What is the point of us creating a list that shows what we are happy to do if men are going to acknowledge that and STILL ask for more? Maybe better to respect what is on offer and if it doesn't work for you move on that try and haggle with services?

You know most women put a lot of thought into what they offer and more importantly what they don't offer. It's not done lightly and if after haggling with a lady she agrees to your terms, rest assured she likely doesn't want to, but felt that she needed the money enough to be persuaded, or just gave in because she didn't like to say no.

I am still interested in what makes you think one lady is more likely to adapt her services than another one?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

client101 (19-02-13), Deven (19-02-13), paddio (19-02-13)

You should do. What is the point of us creating a list that shows what we are happy to do if men are going to acknowledge that and STILL ask for more? Maybe better to respect what is on offer and if it doesn't work for you move on that try and haggle with services?

You know most women put a lot of thought into what they offer and more importantly what they don't offer. It's not done lightly and if after haggling with a lady she agrees to your terms, rest assured she likely doesn't want to, but felt that she needed the money enough to be persuaded, or just gave in because she didn't like to say no.

I am still interested in what makes you think one lady is more likely to adapt her services than another one?
    Well said Kate
    if he haggles with the favourites probably haggles with the price as well !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paddio For This Useful Post:

client101 (19-02-13)

Blog Entries

Some ladies offer services that they dont have listed so guys probably maybe think other ladies do to

P.S I am not one of those ladies, I do exactly what it says on the advert and sometimes less
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 19-02-13 at 10:48.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

client101 (19-02-13), CoolJay (19-02-13), TiffanyTees (19-02-13), xagerate (19-02-13)

Reviews

xagerate RUN FOR YOUR LIFE lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Some ladies offer services that they dont have listed
    Why don't they list them then?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

paddio (19-02-13)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast