Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Artemis FKK club

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTAT View Post
    Maybe ill find something that will distract me from staring at old guy todger ?

Appreciate the warning though
    you should always go into these places with your eyes open.

everyone else who wrote about this place had only good things to say about it, but it thought it was creepy

Reviews

I've been and loved it. Saw no todgers hanging out, girls were very careful about keeping you covered when they took you to the room. I was there from about 6pm to about midnight, had a meal and met some beauties as well. Chatted for a while and perhaps went to the room or just had it in the sex cimena on a couch in a nice dark corner.

Great atmosphere and very relaxed, I'd go back tomorrow if I was in Berlin. In fact I'm off to Europe soon and will be calling in a similar establishment for a prolonged evening of fun.

Reviews

Ah go on so. I will then

Reviews

lol........

Reviews

The last time I was in Berlin I had planned to go there but the wife kept following me around and I missed my chance .
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

DrPaul (10-02-13)

Reviews

I must say that I enjoyed it and why should other ugly men who totally ignore you bother one anyway...You can find a nice girl and spend a half hour with her at the bar at no cost, and the time starts when agreed. after that So at least you can find out quite a bit and reject any girls that are not your type,,,The food is just ok but is replaced all day and is free, as are soft drinks..There are also 2 good ones in Frankfurt,in one of which the girls are totally nude and will come over and sit on your knees and be nice..>>>>All 3 are easily reached by public trabsport and you can print out a google map as I do..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gaze For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Was there beginning of the month. (3rd time I've been there).

Went upstairs with a nice 25 year old Romanian who named herself Tatjana (I loved her haircut - looked a bit like Cleopatra and she reminded me of a colleague at work who I also would love to screw).

The foot is not good (but you can eat it).

Might go again in July.

Reviews

Now this is the kind of information that we need to have more of .

May have to do more travel if Ms Fitzgerald gets to introduce her "penalise the punter" legislation .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    The last time I was in Berlin I had planned to go there but the wife kept following me around and I missed my chance .
    wives pretend they have no sense of direction ... So you just can't get up to no good ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I was there, but I found the whole thing very unsettling and uncomfortable. Large number of women, lining up to pounce, they seemed a bit soulless. Fat ugly guys, mostly non German, dressed in robes and flip flops willing to expose themselves. I had two sex encounters, both unsatisfactory. I then hid in the sauna in case I'd be tempted again.
    Never again
    Exactly what my perception would be. Sounds dreadful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast