Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going out sober :)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Going out sober :)

Bit of a eye opener might do it again haha like a girl came up to me shoved right into me and her tits were shoved right into me started shouting in my ear and said her boyfriend was in the toilet having a shit and some other drunken shite i couldn't understand and asked was i single and she then punched me in shoulder and said loser !! i was like wtf was that, and the chippers are like a wildlife programme packs of lads looking for food and rides jes no wonder guys get rides fuck they are persistent one guy walked the lenght of the street beside a wan til she told him to fuck off haha and then he went back to chipper and tired another one didn't know chippers were such a hunting ground haha she wans stuff their faces must be a turn on haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

Clyde (27-04-14)

Reviews

hahaha bitches do be crazy, i dunno maybe she wanted to fuck you but was just messing with your head a shit test or something read the game

Blog Entries
    Reviews

tried it once never again , ill either go out drinking or not go out at all , im shy and well drink helps that night i sat in a corner basicly didnt say much to anyone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Reviews

You do see people you know in a different light when they've had a few drinks, sometimes acting like an idiot and repeating everything they say again and again.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

funny enough my ex girlfriend goes out on nights out and doesnt drink at all , she drives into ton then when it strts to get crazy near the end she just leaves fair play to her i tells ya

It's overrated if you ask me...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Drink or going out sober
    Going out sober I've done it a lot disaster.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

I do have a xanax have one pint mellows you out and I can drive home at end of the night ,i used to get hammered but whats the point standing there looking shitfaced unless your reasonably good looking you have no chance of getting a women or even having a conversation like the other night i had a conversation with a stunning american she was 20 years younger than me but still we talked for ages and i felt good after it suppose she was grateful it wasn't a drunken moron

Blog Entries
    Reviews

yeah but the girl was she coming on to me or just drunken shite i feel i missed out there still dunno wtf happend imagine what it would be like if i was drunk

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Well she did say her boyfriend was in the jacks, so probably not coming on to you.
    why did she bother coming up to me then ??? mindfuck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast