Thread: West's new boots. I pity the farming commuinity.

Blog Entries

Default West's new boots. I pity the farming commuinity.

Got some new boots to look my best for Sundays. Redback Riggers if anyone cares. Furry on the inside, steel toecapped. The perfect groom present I reckon,keep any wife off ya. Anyway, I took them out of their shiny box and low and behold - instructions????????????? I all of a sudden pitied the farming community. Instructions for footwear? Im serious. Its covers everything from performance to transportation. Now theres science for you. I mean what instructions do people need ffs.

(1) Take out of box and put on ground in front of feet.
    (2) Decide on which foot to put in first.
    (3) Take that foot and insert it in the boot of the same hand.
    (4) Put other foot in.

Poor farmers. No wonder the EU are throwing money at them. Must be for courses to get into footwear.

are you a rigger guy?
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 21-01-13 at 16:55.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Got some new boots to look my best for Sundays. Redback Riggers if anyone cares. Furry on the inside, steel toecapped. The perfect groom present I reckon,keep any wife off ya. Anyway, I took them out of their shiny box and low and behold - instructions????????????? I all of a sudden pitied the farming community. Instructions for footwear? Im serious. Its covers everything from performance to transportation. Now theres science for you. I mean what instructions do people need ffs.

(1) Take out of box and put on ground in front of feet.
    (2) Decide on which foot to put in first.
    (3) Take that foot and insert it in the boot of the same hand.
    (4) Put other foot in.

Poor farmers. No wonder the EU are throwing money at them. Must be for courses to get into footwear.

are you a rigger guy?
    Westside.
    Posh fecker,a pair of Dunlops not good enough for you ?,we farmers have a name for people that wear them things,I can not repeat it hear in case it offends delicate ears,lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Posh fecker,a pair of Dunlops not good enough for you ?,we farmers have a name for people that wear them things,I can not repeat it hear in case it offends delicate ears,lol.
    I tell you there are a great job. I get them a size bigger an all to get them on and off easier. Id wear them all day if I had my way.

Westside.