Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Post Op Transexual - Why not?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Even though the ts in my advertise I get a lot of guys coming without know I'm ts
    You are a beautiful feminine lady !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy H For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (21-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Each to there own is right, I don't care what other peoples sex lives is called but society does label people mainly 3 ways, Homosexual, Bi-sexual and Hetrosexual and while there are many grey areas if you are a man that sucks cock no matter who it is attached to you cannot say you are 100% hetrosexual, you just can't, a cock is a male organ, suck it or put it up your ass and personally I think you can kiss your hetrosexuality good bye.

Now do I care you've done it, not in the slightest, would I change my opinion of someone just because of it, not in the slightest other than I would no longer call him hetro.
    Yes of course a man can suck a cock and still be heterosexual

Sexuality is in the mind, not in the deed!

Labels labels labels.

This reminds me of men who want a woman to strapon fuck them up the arse and ask... This doesn't make me gay does it?
    Last edited by UKHeather; 21-01-13 at 22:40.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-01-13), jibberbee1 (22-01-13), Renatha Lopez (21-01-13), Tommy H (22-01-13)

At the question "do you think a man who visit a ts is straight " the answer is no, from a person outside sex industry.

Valid point as well Ruhama is on a vendetta towards women.

I wonder if it is that simple Rachel?

True story from my arsenal of them..

One of the most stunning young Irish TSs I know (and I only know she is TS because she told me) brought a friend to a party. VERY obviously a woman, and to be honest a pretty fresh faced "horsey" type, in jeans from the country...and I remember thinking:

KUDOS!! It can't be easy for someone like you to stand by a TS friend all the way

Then we got talking...she was 2 weeks post op...and there is literally NO WAY I could wrap my head round the idea of her as anything but a woman...even though she was genuinely so mesmerisingly attractive she was wrecking my entire sexual identity, and I have met some stunning women who leave me cold in that respect (even though I think be so straight is a tiny bit shameful).

That isn't an answer...or a position statement...just an experience...I do not think it is that simple and black and white AT ALL.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (22-01-13), Curvaceous Kate (22-01-13), Renatha Lopez (22-01-13), RicFlair (22-01-13), very shy guy (22-01-13)

I prefer to keep it simple and have my ideas clear.
    A man is a man,a woman is a woman,a TS is a TS etc
    Confusing things is just wrong.
    One different thing is each one on their own about sexual preference.
    Nobody is taking away the beauty of a TS nor how expensive they are.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (22-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Heeeeeeeey my HORNY Tommy B.
    Get a room you two,lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (22-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    I wonder if it is that simple Rachel?

True story from my arsenal of them..

One of the most stunning young Irish TSs I know (and I only know she is TS because she told me) brought a friend to a party. VERY obviously a woman, and to be honest a pretty fresh faced "horsey" type, in jeans from the country...and I remember thinking:

KUDOS!! It can't be easy for someone like you to stand by a TS friend all the way

Then we got talking...she was 2 weeks post op...and there is literally NO WAY I could wrap my head round the idea of her as anything but a woman...even though she was genuinely so mesmerisingly attractive she was wrecking my entire sexual identity, and I have met some stunning women who leave me cold in that respect (even though I think be so straight is a tiny bit shameful).

That isn't an answer...or a position statement...just an experience...I do not think it is that simple and black and white AT ALL.
    It never is just black and white Belle,and as the french would say,viva la difference,one thing is for sure,it makes for a fasinating world.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-01-13), LaBelleThatcher (22-01-13), RicFlair (22-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    I prefer to keep it simple and have my ideas clear.
    A man is a man,a woman is a woman,a TS is a TS etc
    Confusing things is just wrong.
    One different thing is each one on their own about sexual preference.
    Nobody is taking away the beauty of a TS nor how expensive they are.
    As you know I am sure...I would like everything to be simple, black and white too...but life and the world keep REFUSING to play along.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-01-13), RicFlair (22-01-13)

Reviews

its the ones that DONT advertise as a post opTS but instead advertise as a woman Im worrired about

brings a whole new meaning to 'not the girl in the pics'

17. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (22-01-13)

This thread has been great and with over 4000 views all I can say is well done ric but it seems to be going around in circles ( I for one made a few silly comments on it and a few valid ones) but now its going back and forth arguing about the same stuff in other ways lock it and open again later to let people reflect.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

RicFlair (22-01-13)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast