Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Confidence /low self worth

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Confidence /low self worth

How do you get it? if your ugly are you fucked, just looking at opinions of the girls and guys , I have really had enough of missing out on things and always shitting meself if anything comes along that could change my life like girls I could of talked too could of had sex with, places I could of gone too , people I could of met, instead I go out for an odd pint bullshitting to the same friends shit meself if a girl goes near me and go home and watch star trek voyager haha thats my life and then back to shitty work next week , I dunno should I just listen to more confidence tapes, see a psychologist, get some drugs or what ? sorry pretty hungover maybe still drunk haha
    Last edited by celticden; 27-12-12 at 12:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (30-12-12)

Reviews

I'm sure you are the same as most people so. Don't worry about it and just make the most of it.
    It's all any of us can do

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I'm sure you are the same as most people so. Don't worry about it and just make the most of it.
    It's all any of us can do
    i'm not making the most of it at all thats the problem haha I dunno I can't let another year go by and be in the same position going to have ta try something

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just look at some one less fortunate and think of how lucky you are. . .

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (27-12-12), celticden (27-12-12), Desirable Encounters (27-12-12), Stephanie (27-12-12), UB40 (27-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    How do you get it? if your ugly are you fucked, just looking at opinions of the girls and guys , I have really had enough of missing out on things and always shitting meself if anything comes along that could change my life like girls I could of talked too could of had sex with, places I could of gone too , people I could of met, instead I go out for an odd pint bullshitting to the same friends shit meself if a girl goes near me and go home and watch star trek voyager haha thats my life and then back to shitty work next week , I dunno should I just listen to more confidence tapes, see a psychologist, get some drugs or what ? sorry pretty hungover maybe still drunk haha
    Cutting down on drink might help. Alcohol is a depressant, leaves you unmotivated. Try going outdoors. Get a pair of hiking

boots and just go. You can do it alone. Along the way you are likely to encounter things of nature that can take you out of your

own head. And it makes you feel great to have walked x miles. You feel better, walk taller, gives you confidence to achieve

something all on your own. You should always look inwards to find your happiness.

Others may cheer you, but true happiness lies in your own soul xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (27-12-12), Big J (27-12-12), celticden (27-12-12), client030314 (27-12-12), davidseven (27-12-12), mills68 (27-12-12), NewMoon (30-12-12), Rocker123 (27-12-12), Rodney69 (27-12-12), royaler (28-12-12), Shrozinger (17-01-13), warmcome (27-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Cutting down on drink might help. Alcohol is a depressant, leaves you unmotivated. Try going outdoors. Get a pair of hiking

boots and just go. You can do it alone. Along the way you are likely to encounter things of nature that can take you out of your

own head. And it makes you feel great to have walked x miles. You feel better, walk taller, gives you confidence to achieve

something all on your own. You should always look inwards to find your happiness.

Others may cheer you, but true happiness lies in your own soul xx
    I only drink or go out once a month or 2 months bit more this week alrite , I've done running and I go to the gym, brought up on a farm so I've enough of nature haha hopefully I can find that happiness of been on my own most of the time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (27-12-12)

I only drink or go out once a month or 2 months bit more this week alrite , I've done running and I go to the gym, brought up on a farm so I've enough of nature haha hopefully I can find that happiness of been on my own most of the time
    I am on very same boat as you. Hope 2013 will be better for us.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shocker For This Useful Post:

celticden (27-12-12), Stephanie (27-12-12)

Blog Entries

Sounds like you are stuck in a rutt and you need to make an effort to make a change. Nothing huge, or expensive, but something that gives you access to new people of both sexes. It could be joining a skittles club, or an evening class etc, just something where you will be interacting with people and actually getting to know them, rather than flirting at bar, where you obviously feel uncomfortable.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (27-12-12), celticden (27-12-12), mills68 (27-12-12), NewMoon (30-12-12), Rocker123 (27-12-12), Stephanie (27-12-12)

Blog Entries

Interesting because Im confident enough and I know others who are confident enough yet all could think of experiences just like yours. How do you get confident at something? By doing it and who does something the first time or doesnt do it or not much and succeeds? Nobody because you can succeed at what your not doing and doing means making mistakes, slip ups and things you look back on and regret because thats how you get the experience at becoming confident. I also find that people who say these things are always basing their life on mistakes of the past relating to the past instead of learning from them and using them for the future.

I could talk all night about this but I will give you a good piece of advice. Dont give a fuck about anything and just do what you need to or have to or whatever. Notice I didnt say dont give a fuck about people but things. Also a lot people think and create lack in their lives by wanting all the time. When you want you dont have so be.

dont want be,
    Westside.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (27-12-12), celticden (27-12-12), NewMoon (30-12-12)

Being brought up on a farm is very different from going out and finding joy in nature xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

celticden (27-12-12), NewMoon (30-12-12)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast