Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: TV3: Sweet Rachel and LaBelleThatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    OK I'm not going to do the whole multiquote thing but if I have missed anything please let me know:

Your first comment is clearly directed at Rachel and myself. - Yes it is, but you have failed to highlight the full statement, taking things out of context is how things get confused. I haven't noticed Lillian taking offence that I don't give a s**t about what her personal thoughts on you or Rachel are either. I suppose some people are just bigger than others.

And I ask you, where did I say that you attacked me ? - In the above in bold, by stating what you did, you insinuated I had attacked you.

You don't know me as I don't know you , but I sense anger in your words. - Why would I have anger in my words over this matter? All I did was point out how I read what another poster wrote. It's you that has decided to take issue with what I wrote, not the other way round

Let's try and not dilute this important thread with such silliness , eh ? - Yes, probably best you stop replying to me then
    I insinuate nothing.

I find you petty.

I'm off for a massage xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (17-01-13), n73 (17-01-13), samlad (17-01-13), the traveller (17-01-13)

Reviews

Default Nice one Girls

It's great to see everyone getting on so well!!!!

Well done to the super ladies! you are our rock.
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

BrigitteTV (17-01-13), Clyde (17-01-13), Rachel Divine (17-01-13), samlad (17-01-13)

5. Default

A very big well done and thank you to La Belle Thatcher and Rachel for having the guts and for making a massive effort to get out and stand up for people’s rights!

You put it across very clearly that criminalising the clients of sex workers is not wanted.

Hopefully this very commendable act will put cracks in the narrative of the TOTRL crowd that most sex workers are victims that have to be rescued by interfering busy bodies.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jack in the Box For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (17-01-13), Rachel Divine (17-01-13), samlad (17-01-13), the traveller (17-01-13), UKHeather (17-01-13)

Sad to see that a protest about the gagging of sex workers should end up with the gagging of another sex worker. Lilian is a sex worker, yes?

Well done for going ladies.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Lilian (17-01-13), max california (17-01-13)

Blog Entries

Havnt had a chance to watch it can't seem to find it online, I'm so bad with these kind of things how can you watch it on an iPhone? I clicked the links to tv3 player but still can't seem to find it
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Havnt had a chance to watch it can't seem to find it online, I'm so bad with these kind of things how can you watch it on an iPhone? I clicked the links to tv3 player but still can't seem to find it
    There is a video link you can click on if you go back to page 29.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sad to see that a protest about the gagging of sex workers should end up with the gagging of another sex worker. Lilian is a sex worker, yes?

Well done for going ladies.
    Dont dampen the fire Lucy...LBT and Rachel have done a fantastic job yesterday ;-)))))
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenBee For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (17-01-13), n73 (17-01-13), Rachel Divine (17-01-13), the traveller (17-01-13)

I've been watching the development of this issue with great interest, though have never had reason to post before.

Anyway, just want to congratulate LBT and Rachel.

Tbh, I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes Rachel was wearing. I understand how it would be prudent to wear something "respectable" but I thought she wore fairly normal clothing.

In any case, don't see why people are still arguing about it. Point has been made...

Not sure if anyone posted this but here's a link to the Irish Times Article about yesterday's events with a pic of Rachel

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...328951331.html

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gamey27 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (17-01-13), BrigitteTV (17-01-13), Christian Grey (17-01-13), client101 (17-01-13), Clyde (17-01-13), JAMESCORK (17-01-13), LaBelleThatcher (17-01-13), Naughtynatalie (17-01-13), Nicole (17-01-13), Rachel Divine (17-01-13), the traveller (17-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Dont dampen the fire Lucy...LBT and Rachel have done a fantastic job yesterday ;-)))))

How is congratulating someone dampening a fire, pray tell? The point remains, certain people don't like Lilian's opinion and so she is being pilloried. It makes it all a but senseless, don't you think? Unless of course you are only allowed to voice an opinion if it fits, in which case that makes you equal to that you protest against, no?

Bah. Little point talking sense
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Lilian (17-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gamey27 View Post
    In any case, don't see why people are still arguing about it. Point has been made...
    Ain't that the truth. There's clearly too much free time and boredom involved.

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast