Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: boilerhouse?.......any good?

Anybody ever try the dock sauna ?? Is it the same set up as the boiler house ???

Any info on dock sauna guys????

i go to basic instincts on eustace street its a tenner for a day pass and have sucked some nice cock there

Never heard of it .... Is it a club???

which is the better option - basic instinct or boilerhouse?

Reviews

I agree with all the above comments. The place itself is well-run and kept clean. However you would have to be careful about the people you meet as I think there are quite a few who will have multiple meets so if one has an infection a load of them will. If you are looking for a 'hand job quickie' its probably not bad but be careful. There used to be another sauna up past Capel Street on the Liffey but I have to say it was fairly shabby and had very few clients although again the staff were very professional like those in the Boilerhouse

Reviews

I think the Dock is the sauna up beyond Capel Street. See above. Must try Basic Instincts. Anyone ever see anybody in there in leather gear? What time is best?

Reviews

Boilerhouse is fairly busy on a saturday night. I went in for a look a couple of times and decided it wasn't my thing and ended up leaving. Worth a visit to see what it's about.
    Never downstairs in Basic Instinct, but use the shop a bit. Can't imagine it's too busy downstairs in the cinema

9. Default

I'm thinking about going today. Will I get any daddy or master types in there?

Reviews

Unfortunately my experience is that subs outnumber masters by about 6 or 7 to 1. You have to be very lucky to get a good dom there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast