Thread: Why Men Cheat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    How I perceive something and how my partner perceives it may of course be two different things entirely.!

Having said that if I was caught enjoying the odd run 'n' tug, I doubt very much that she would find that a deal breaker.

You appear to have been on the receiving end of the wrath of your own partner- I hope everything works out for you.
    Thankyou, everything has:-) but I do regret not having the maturity to deal with my relationship problems directly with my ex-wife and some subsequent partners. There was no wrath to deal with, there was just the realisation on my part of the hurt and devastation I had caused.
    I was never honest from the start as regards anything so it just gave me a selfish excuse to continue in my ways. I am not judging anyone here, but just call it like it is, sticking your penis in another womans vagina, i.e. a woman that is not your partner or wife, I think that would be regarded as cheating, whether you are paying for the privilege or not is immaterial. Just my humble opinion mind.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-01-13)