Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologies!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeRaquel View Post
    I dont know..i just want and feel to ask Apologize... kiss and hugs
    You see here's my problem, comparing this and your first post they seem to have been written by 2 different people which is exactly what you admitted to was going on before, all capital I's in first post yet no capital this one, perfect grammar in first except the use of the second Apologies, and different way of spelling yet wrong again in a different way.. I'm not buying it.. You're a fantastic looking lady but I won't be led by my cock like so many others that are thanking you for this thread...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

n73 (04-01-13), Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

Reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Have posters really got such a short memory ?
    Ratted reviews
    Someone else posting on her account
    Sending unsolicited PMs
    Ratted reviews are not fake!!! just was received in the time when somebody else posted on my account thats TRUE!!!
    PMs for ask review was never sended...i use the PM only to arrange dates and answer for bookings request..but never mind anyway...enjoy ur night....For the moment i tought u are on my part but look like u are with the black team(N73 SWEET RACHEL and new entry ANON)
    Back to Ireland!
    New pics , new style, new costumes, same Raquel!
    Kiss and hugs...miss u guys

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I have, havent I? Now, the one thing I really remember about my posts on a similar subject was how the majority of male posters said they liked those types of unsolicited PM's. I seem to remember that I decided then it was pretty pointless complaining about things that people actually...like.

Now, since the powers that be have unbanned this account perhaps you should allow them to clarify their exhaustive investigation into the subject, or were you just trying to get your thrust in first? Naturally I understand that
    Yes agree, it changes nothing. I have nothing against Raquel, i hope she has fun and makes bundles of money. Its actually the posters, take 007 maybe, who turn a blind eye and try and ingraciate their way into her knickers that make me heave slightly. Yes she does have a nice bum ,which invariably helps. Such is life

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (04-01-13), n73 (04-01-13), Rachel Divine (04-01-13), simplesimon (04-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Oooooooch what did I miss?
    Well there was some blatant breaches of the rules (and I don't believe that boloxology "I didn't know the rules" excuse !), then there was the usual lickarse gobshites basically saying "ah sure it's grand, you're a little cracker so you break what ever rules ya want, if I stick me tongue up your arse further will it gain me favours ?". As anon said, once bitten and all that, and thankfully some of us have the memory of an elephant........oh go on, call me a cynic !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

mellors (04-01-13), Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

Reviews

Ratted reviews are not fake!!! just was received in the time when somebody else posted on my account thats TRUE!!!
    PMs for ask review was never sended...i use the PM only to arrange dates and answer for bookings request..but never mind anyway...enjoy ur night....For the moment i tought u are on my part but look like u are with the black team(N73 SWEET RACHEL and new entry ANON)
    Excuse me, don't try and turn this around that I am the one in the wrong, you are the one allowing others to use your account, you were the one seeking reviews by PM, I'm just after looking over my PM's and while I genuinely thought I sent you the first Pm after seeing your profile I see it was sparked from recieving a friend request from you, I then sent you a PM thanking you for the friend request and your reply has just been reported for the managers to read ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

happy new year Raquel, its nice to see you back love take care and good health and luck for the rest of the year.live to day for tomorrow mit never come is an old saying xxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to class1driver For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13)

Reviews

Did you ever feel you have done something wrong and you needed to apologies for!

Well, I wish to apologies to anyone I have upset in recent posts.

My New Years Resolution

Happy New Year to Everyone and wish u all the best in 2013!!!
    Happy new year Raquel! Wish you all the best! Hope you return sometime soon!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy H For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13)

Serious bitchiness goin on in here!

You forgot mellors , my dear

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast