Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Sturridge joins Liverpool

Default Daniel Sturridge joins Liverpool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20887361

Great signing for Liverpool I think!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

client030314 (02-01-13), Morpheus (02-01-13), redforever (02-01-13)

Good decision for both I think, he needs more time on the ball in order to show what his real ability is. This season hasn't been the best for him regardless, wish him good luck with LFC.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Good decision for both I think, he needs more time on the ball in order to show what his real ability is. This season hasn't been the best for him regardless, wish him good luck with LFC.
    Exactly. He will get a good run in the team now...no excuses. A real chance for him to develop.

Pull this thread back in a year if he fails, but I say he has just added 10-15 goals a season to us

True. I feel he will easily get a starting 11 place in Liverpools current squad, which will give Suarez another plausible option up front other than his own teeth of course.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    True. I feel he will easily get a starting 11 place in Liverpools current squad, which will give Suarez another plausible option up front other than his own teeth of course.

One of my more cynical friends(and a United fan) questioned what the conversation would be like if Sturridge was ball greedy and refused to pass to Suarez LOL....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

TomEA (02-01-13)

I shall scratch that response from the record for you there Martin, there's no need to involve such reprobates
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (02-01-13)

Three points tonight puts us just three behind Arsenal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Three points tonight puts us just three behind Arsenal!!
    Woh, he's a good player not a magician
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Good signing for Liverpool, Rodgers needs to play him as a striker to get the Best out of him

The only thing against him is, through no fault of his own, he hasn't played much first team matches so he may be off the pace for a week or two but overall good signing.
    Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast