Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gang raped woman in India has died

Reviews

now if that lady had had a small firearm in her bag, and shot one of them it would
    be 'great'.

awful altogether, hope her family get justice!

Reviews

Just shocking......these men should be repeatively beaten within an breath of there life for years..........a quick death would be too generous for them.........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

sharkskin (29-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by ladytron View Post
    If you go over the court cases, you'll see that the testimony was very inconsistent. The parents were trying to get money out of this guy, that's all. MJ was certainly a bizarre individual, but there is no evidence of him being a pedophile; so lets not throw around these wild groundless accusations.

Pay his way out with what money? the man was up to his neck in debt.

Of course we would've rather seen her live and fulfill her future; but she didn't and we can at least take some comfort in the fact she's no longer suffering.
    The court cases were rather expensive, as were the out of court settlements. No wonder he was skint. I wont be discussing jackson again, he has no place in a thread like this imo. We'll agree to differ.

The last part of your post I agree with 100%. May she rest in peace x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (29-12-12)

Reviews

jesus, according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape_case the lads were joyriding the bus and picked the couple up who had no idea it wasnt a real bus

also it says the bus driver was part of the gang, this shit is just fucked up

R I P lady and get well soon bro

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    The court cases were rather expensive, as were the out of court settlements. No wonder he was skint. I wont be discussing jackson again, he has no place in a thread like this imo. We'll agree to differ.

or he used to give his money away and spend recklessly, but fine I won't bring up MJ again it was just to illustrate my earlier point anyway.

Reviews

Haven't followed the story in any way - have the f~~kers been identified and arrested ? If so , feed them to live dogs one by one .
    Unfortunately, gang rape is an everyday occurence in many parts of the world and the sheer brutal depravity that human beings constantly inflict upon each other,often for such sheer curiosity, just shows how superficial our norms of 'civility' really are.

A statement backed up by my(and others on this thread) happy desire for maximum pain to be inflicted on these vile people.

Which is why it really antagonises me when i hear ' God is great and loves us all' . Fuck you and your god for deserting victims of these and other depraved acts.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

click n pick (29-12-12), warmcome (29-12-12)

The rapists along with the bus driver have all been arrested. There's a rape every 14 hours in India but due to the culture & religion, many are not followed through with a criminal prosecution as victims doubt that they will be believed.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    The rapists along with the bus driver have all been arrested. There's a rape every 14 hours in India but due to the culture & religion, many are not followed through with a criminal prosecution as victims doubt that they will be believed.

Sandy x
    Great to hear Sandy - heard on the news that this horrific case seems to have grabbed the country's attention in a big way and that finally a seachange towards the rights of women may take some centre stage. I'd image with its population ther's prob a rape every 14 seconds to be honest - shocking to say there's prob a rape / sexual assault in THIS country every 14 hours (625 per annum - a feasible figure) . Always felt rapists should get 30 / 40 / 50 years sentences - any individual that actually gets sexually aroused at the cries,weeping , begging of a woman is a danger to society as the have a psychotic lack of empathy for human beings. Instead ,here , we might give them 3 / 4 years - assuming of course , that the don't have the money to pay ' compensation' for their victims!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

click n pick (29-12-12), Sexy Sandy 69 (29-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post

As I agree with yours Alex,may she indeed rest in peace,just heard it on the news,barbaric is not even the right word for it,from some of the posts the couple got on this bus believing it to be a real one,I remember being on the tube in london in the 80's when a gang of scuts attacked a young woman and no one wanted to know,the business guys just put their newspapers higher so they could not see,what was doubley shocking was the 2 female members of the gang/pack that was egging it on,so this sort of thing goes on all over and not just in India,for the record someone did intervene on the tube,what should happen to those envolved in this case ?,dip them in acid a millemetre at a time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast