Thread: LOL embarrassing moment

Reviews

Cool LOL embarrassing moment

i was just thinking back there today, did you ever think back about something that happened to you and you just start laughing on your own and your like thank fuck nobody walks in a sees me laughing to myself

well last year i was in the gym by myself and surrounded by people i didn't know and sure i had this bright idea to get on the treadmill and sure i wanted to be cool and put the speed up really fast it was going to fast for my little legs so i was pressing the emergency stop button and sure i was pressing the wrong fucking button for emergency stop when all of a sudden boom little mer slapped off the treadmill and flew across the gym, my poor little elbow was burnt after the slap i got i just flew across the room like a little rag doll i stood up then in the gym and everybody staring at me and i was like "HOLY SHIT Stop LOOKING AT ME" i just walked off then holding in the pain haha be jasus i never went to that GYM again

and another embarrassing moment is that fucking auto correct on your phone i remember after visiting a lady and i just sent a little text saying thank you but i was supposed to say i loved your cute little face lol but boom it sent i loved your cute little fart LOL
    Last edited by mer; 19-12-12 at 16:07.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Big J (19-12-12), jamie quinn (19-12-12), Sexy Fernanda (19-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jesus Mer,when you go to a gym you get an instructor to show you the ropes.i was in the gym on the treadmill and my bottle of water fell,spun fast off it and hit this guy in the lower region,he was not a happy man.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

mer (19-12-12)