Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: weird creepy dream

Reviews

Default weird creepy dream

I have just woken up from an unsettling dream.

I was asleep, I woke up got out of bed and went to turn on the light, but the switch was turned on but no light, ok the bulb was blown. I then tried the radio, but that wasn't working, ok the electricity was out. So back to bed and as I laid down a hand grabbed me around the waist. Strange because I sleep on my own in a single bed. All the while I was hearing voices, including the voice of a lady from here who I saw yesterday.

Then I woke up for real, shaking with fright, still unsettled. Iwas only asleep for ten minutes.

This happened to me before, once I dreamed that I woke up after a bad dream, three times before I woke up for real, this include a sensation of floating above myself and being held by someone who wasn't there.

I'm neither drunk or on any narcotics.

Has this type of thing happened to anyone else?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

mer (13-12-12), Nicollenicolle (13-12-12), nikole_vb3 (13-12-12), sexy lady (13-12-12), very shy guy (13-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post

I was asleep, I woke up got out of bed and went to turn on the light, but the switch was turned on but no light, ok the bulb was blown. I then tried the radio, but that wasn't working, ok the electricity was out. So back to bed and as I laid down a hand grabbed me around the waist. Strange because I sleep on my own in a single bed. All the while I was hearing voices, including the voice of a lady from here who I saw yesterday.

Then I woke up for real, shaking with fright, still unsettled. Iwas only asleep for ten minutes.

This happened to me before, once I dreamed that I woke up after a bad dream, three times before I woke up for real, this include a sensation of floating above myself and being held by someone who wasn't there.

yes sometimes i suffer from very very bad dreams that really do scare me, its like sometimes im trapped in them and cant get out and they are so real looking i mean i cud not tell the difference between the real world and my dreams everything looks the same my house the rooms everything

sometimes i wake up but im still dreaming and a hand graps me from under my bed and gets and dark shadowed man starts to choke me

and 1 time in my dream i went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror my reflection in the mirror my face was like melting and falling apart....... i have many many weird dreams

i honestly think 1 day im going to die in my dreams and im not going to wake up they are that extreme sometimes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

dob (13-12-12)

Reviews

i have so many encounters in dream land it would take too long to say them all and there extremely scary.... if i ever settle down and find a lady i would actually be afraid to sleep beside her in bed just in-case i have 1 of those dreams and might end up punching her or something
    Last edited by mer; 13-12-12 at 00:37.

Reviews

Mer that sounds familiar, except the bit about the face melting. Hasn't happened to me that often, the last time was years ago

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

mer (13-12-12)

Blog Entries

Not that....

but after 2 week's of been on my break,I start to have erotic dreams,who I never had then before,my last one I even woke up wet like I has actually having someone giving me a oral,guess what ???

I had to play with myself to go back to sleep....
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 13-12-12 at 00:41.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

dob (13-12-12), mer (13-12-12), richieboy (13-12-12)

Reviews

Mer that sounds familiar, except the bit about the face melting. Hasn't happened to me that often, the last time was years ago
    they say in a dream the face in the mirror is never your own! next time if your in the toilet having a wee in your dream look in the mirror lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

dob (13-12-12)

Reviews

Word of advice,do not eat cheese before going to bed,lol,someone will be able to tell you Dob what this is,sounds like a form of something that I experinced in the past.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

dob (13-12-12)

hope the voice of the lady was just saving u from the disaster..... bad dreams happen ..just relax big kiss

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

dob (13-12-12), mer (13-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post
    Not that....

but after 2 week's of been on my break,I start to have erotic dreams,who I never had then before,my last one I even woke up wet like I has actually having someone giving me a oral,guess what ???

I had to play with myself to go back to sleep....
    For shame you was on your own Kat.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mer (13-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nikole bebitza View Post
    hope the voice of the lady was just saving u from the disaster..... bad dreams happen ..just relax big kiss
    do you want my dreams? then you will know the true meaning of bad dreams LOL seriously take my mind and ill take your bra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast