Thread: Im bored so... here are some Review stats...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some refer to it as data mining, others know it as KDD,Knowledge Development in a Database, and some use the term CRM as Customer Relationship Management or Human Management or Change Relationship Management. At Decision Analyst, we simply
    talk about Database Intelligence; that is, using every tool available to maximize and exploit the information and profit potential of marketing databases and Sex sell. ..so there we go...lol,,

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hi Blondie... Yeah, I imported the data from the Review Search engine here on E-I into a database and then just typed in a few SQL- ish type commands and ... Hey Presto....

And by the way, I have to come out and be honest, cos I do normally only access this site to look at tits and bums. But I get so bored that I dream up new Ideas to help me select the Tits and Bums to look at. In this case I lookee at the top ten girls reviewed and looked at their profiles to see their tits... well, all except Rachel really, cos lets face it, there aint much to see there....
    Last edited by La Toya; 11-12-12 at 18:19.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""