Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    A scar on the chops will make Rio a bit easier to look at.

Highly charged game and all that but still, City are in serious trouble. Wayne Rooney was having coins chucked at him when he went to take corners too. I mean, go ahead and yell all sorts of racist/homophobic shit at him about his parents/life/wife/kids, but ffs don't throw anything at him!
    Yes homophobic stuff is acceptable when it comes to United Players. But throwing stuff is a no no.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the Joker For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (10-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I was out with my daughter so didn't realise that.

But if players start baiting fans, don't be surprised if 1 out of 20,000 people blow their stack.#

Everyone has responsibly to stop trouble

Thats no excuse whatsoever every team does it

and it wasnt one out of 20,000 as mousey said they were chuckin stuff at Ronney too and at another time a Man City fan had to be restrained. Then the dickhead trying to get on the pitch. Some City fans are vile.

I went to the Etihad a few years ago for a Derby it was a last minute ticket and was in the City fans side but I went anyway as I have done that at Stamford Bridge, Highbury and Craven Cottage over the years with no hassle. I was sat beside an elderly gentleman, a city fan, who hadnt been to a live game in years. Some cunt behind us was screaming the nastiest most vicious abuse at the Man U players, about their kids getting killed and their woman raped (nice) and City were winning 1-0 as well. I had to leave 10 mins early because I was finding it increasing difficult in stopping myself from telling the cunt what I thought of him. The old man beside me begged me to stay as he was scared and on his own (thats his teams fans he was scared of ffs). Although I felt for him I had to leave as I couldnt control myself and it would probably have started a riot with me badly hurt and worst still the old man. He also left rather than stay in fear. I am aware that it isnt all City fans who are that nasty but lets not take away from the outrage that happened yesterday.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-12-12 at 11:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

the Joker (10-12-12)

A good day out spoiled by thugs Nat, thank fuck you stayed quite these assholes don't deal with reason just mindless hate, I'd say the old man was happy you were there not alone that your sexy but careing also.
    Last edited by the Joker; 10-12-12 at 11:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to the Joker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the Joker View Post
    A good day out spoiled by thugs Nat, thank fuck you stayed quite these assholes don't deal with reason just mindless hate, I'd say the old man was happy you were there not alone that your sexy but careing also.
    Do you realise how hard it was for a gobby bitch like me to stay quiet ffs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

the Joker (10-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Thats no excuse whatsoever every team does it

and it wasnt one out of 20,000 as mousey said they were chuckin stuff at Ronney too and at another time a Man City fan had to be restrained. Then the dickhead trying to get on the pitch. Some City fans are vile.

I went to the Etihad a few years ago for a Derby it was a last minute ticket and was in the City fans side but I went anyway as I have done that at Stamford Bridge, Highbury and Craven Cottage over the years with no hassle. I was sat beside an elderly gentleman, a city fan, who hadnt been to a live game in years. Some cunt behind us was screaming the nastiest most vicious abuse at the Man U players, about their kids getting killed and their woman raped (nice) and City were winning 1-0 as well. I had to leave 10 mins early because I was finding it increasing difficult in stopping myself from telling the cunt what I thought of him. The old man beside me begged me to stay as he was scared and on his own (thats his teams fans he was scared of ffs). Although I felt for him I had to leave as I couldnt control myself and it would probably have started a riot with me badly hurt and worst still the old man. He also left rather than stay in fear. I am aware that it isnt all City fans who are that nasty but lets not take away from the outrage that happened yesterday.
    I am not saying it is an excuse...I am saying you shouldn't start acting surprised when fans start reacting to baiting.

Baiting the opposition fans should be a sending off offence, and chucking coins should be a criminal offence punishable by a jail sentence.

In general though, fans are misbehaving more. Look at that Leeds fan who smacked Kirkland. I was a more concerned that the fans welcomed him back into the stand like a hero.

We are in danger of fixating on racism, while failing to act on the mindless stupidity on from the stands. Serious action needs to be taken.

But I maintain players have a responsibility not to deliberately provoke fans

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Do you realise how hard it was for a gobby bitch like me to stay quiet ffs
    Yes i can imagine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I am not saying it is an excuse...I am saying you shouldn't start acting surprised when fans start reacting to baiting.

Baiting the opposition fans should be a sending off offence, and chucking coins should be a criminal offence punishable by a jail sentence.

In general though, fans are misbehaving more. Look at that Leeds fan who smacked Kirkland. I was a more concerned that the fans welcomed him back into the stand like a hero.

We are in danger of fixating on racism, while failing to act on the mindless stupidity on from the stands. Serious action needs to be taken.

But I maintain players have a responsibility not to deliberately provoke fans
    and we are all entitled to our opinion, in the 30 years I have followed football, when a player scores in front of the opposition I have seen 100's of players celebrate like that and yet not many have had injuries, thankfully.

Rooney wasnt 'baiting' anyone unless taking a corner is baiting & I believe they would of kept throwing shite regardless of where Ferdinand celebrated, the fans are mindless thugs who need permanent bans from football stadiums.

It has and will continue, not to surprise me, but to shock me when anything like yesterday's behaviour happens.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-12-12 at 12:14.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Yes i can imagine
    hahaha shut it ya joker

Reviews

A woman posting on a football thread, she must be lost, someone show her where the handbag section is, what is the world comming to

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    A woman posting on a football thread, she must be lost, someone show her where the handbag section is, what is the world comming to
    Oi you, I'm a hardcore football supporter and have been to more live football games than I've had hot dinners (I was going to say cock but that would have been a lie )
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-12-12 at 12:29.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast