Thread: Help needed with small computer problem

1. Default Help needed with small computer problem

Can one of yous computer experts tell me how to [in a step by step way ] change the size of web sites and the icons on my start panel because everything has got too fecking big. Dunno what I pressed to change it in the first place.

Yours hopefully SD

Reviews

What browser are you using? and what operating system?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Disposition View Post
    Can one of yous computer experts tell me how to [in a step by step way ] change the size of web sites and the icons on my start panel because everything has got too fecking big. Dunno what I pressed to change it in the first place.

Yours hopefully SD
    What browser are you using?

5. Default

Anon the answer to both questions is dunno. How do l find out. You r dealing with a complete technophobe here.

Anon the answer to both questions is dunno. How do l find out. You r dealing with a complete technophobe here.
    Well it is either internet explorer, chrome or firefox (I would assume - they are the most popular)
    Last edited by LadyM; 09-12-12 at 23:01.

Reviews

Oh Gawd.... Minimise you Interne Explorer... right click on your desktop... a menu will pop up... choose properties... select the "appearance" tab... then towrds the end where it says "font size" drop down the choices and choose "normal"...

Hope this helps...

(in before Anon...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 09-12-12 at 23:02.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

WatWatWat (09-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Oh Gawd.... Minimise you Interne Explorer... right click on your desktop... a menu will pop up... choose properties... select the "appearance" tab... then towrds the end where it says "font size" drop down the choices and choose "normal"...

Hope this helps...

(in before Anon...
    .....and it's also possible to increase or decrease the size of text and images on a web page by holding down Ctrl and rolling your mouse's scroll wheel forwards or backwards - in Windows that is, not sure about Linux or Mac OS.
    Last edited by Half Man and Half Dildo; 09-12-12 at 23:11.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Half Man and Half Dildo View Post
    .....and it's also possible to increase or decrease the size of text and images on a web page by holding down Ctrl and rolling your mouse's scroll wheel forwards or backwards - in Windows that is, not sure about Linux or Mac OS.
    Fuuuuuck... I like this one... I cant stop playing with it....