Thread: Sniffles xx

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Sniffles xx

Yep, 'tis the season for 'em..

Just now I had a wonderful Gent turn up with the sniffles.. I sent him away. No kiss, no cuddlies. Nothing. (he'll be back )

[and that, after a whole day of scheduling mishaps etc : I was supposed to see him at 5pm, but I was getting a huge mirror

delivered to my place . Delivery =>> had to wait for them.. And this man was willing to come back to me two hours later,

just to see me.. Nice.. and then the let down : he has a cold...]

Gentlemen . If you have the sniffles, if you think there might be a cold coming on, please don't pass it on to us.

For you it's just the sniffles. For us it's a week out of 'work' . Not nice.

Better to hold off with all the fun and frolick 'til you're in top form

Last year just about XMas I had someone come to me with drippy nose.. I was sick with flu for two weeks !

Do my numbers to understand what that means, beyond the inconvenience !

He came back again oh, just after I got better and I got the flu again (I know you're not supposed to get flu twice in a season,

but it happens). And damn, I was too nice to say no to the visit, because he was just a nice country doctor.. I was sick again for a week.

He called me again for a date at a later time and I refused to see him -- ever again.

It is just plain inconsiderate and mean to spread your cold.

I'm comfy in my skin, but there are girls for whom losing 2 weeks of work is a significant hardship.

So just please don't do it xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (07-12-12), blindman (07-12-12), Chutney (08-12-12), client030314 (07-12-12), Curvaceous Kate (07-12-12), Dub Lad (07-12-12), ladiesman217 (07-12-12), magna750 (07-12-12), mature abby (07-12-12), mer (07-12-12), Morpheus (08-12-12), mymann (07-12-12), Sexy Samantha British (07-12-12), Sir Horny (07-12-12), Tommy H (07-12-12), very shy guy (07-12-12), Vindictus (07-12-12)