Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the phantom ......

Love the phantom ......

the perfect show ...THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA . i got the chance and i have seen it in London for my birthday , i am in love such a great show, the voices , the costumes .... and not to say about Les miserables ..i have no words .
    has anyone had seen the shows before ? if u haven't got the chance u should see this ones . ps: i am looking to see the les miserables the movie in january :X:XX:X:XX:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (08-12-12), emmasweet (08-12-12), Luna Nueva (08-12-12), Notatwork (08-12-12), Tommy H (08-12-12), very shy guy (08-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by nikole bebitza View Post
    the perfect show ...THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA . i got the chance and i have seen it in London for my birthday , i am in love such a great show, the voices , the costumes .... and not to say about Les miserables ..i have no words .
    has anyone had seen the shows before ? if u haven't got the chance u should see this ones . ps: i am looking to see the les miserables the movie in january :X:XX:X:XX:
    Les Mis is probably my fav show. I have seen it many times.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wiseman For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (08-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Les Mis is probably my fav show. I have seen it many times.
    i love it tooo

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Not much of a fan of opera

But I did enjoy our own Production. The Phantom Of E.I.
    Well done to the ledge.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (08-12-12), SophieX (08-12-12)

Ive seen it in Dublin never been in Grand Canal Theater before and it was amazing, really loved the show!John Owen Jones is a great phantom!

Thats my favorite phantom cover

Good bye Ireland!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (08-12-12)

i was living neat the grand canal theatre and i was't at the show , but after i saw it now in london i feel sorry that i did not saw it before

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Ive seen it in Dublin never been in Grand Canal Theater before and it was amazing, really loved the show!John Owen Jones is a great phantom!

Thats my favorite phantom cover

Oh you just made me sad ,, yes I have seen les Miserables an many more shows in the west end , but unfortunately I have just never got to go an see the Phantom but I will soon and can't wait so glad to hear that you enjoyed it xxx
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (08-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Its been in Her Majesty's Theatre In the Hay market now for over 20 years i think.Ive been to see it 3 times over the years,its just magical.Andrew Lloyd Webb er is the modern day Mozart

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (08-12-12), nikole_vb3 (08-12-12), Stella (08-12-12)

every one told me that is great and that i am a full that the show where near me , and i don't go ... and they had right

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Oh you just made me sad ,, yes I have seen les Miserables an many more shows in the west end , but unfortunately I have just never got to go an see the Phantom but I will soon and can't wait so glad to hear that you enjoyed it xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (08-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Its been in Her Majesty's Theatre In the Hay market now for over 20 years i think.Ive been to see it 3 times over the years,its just magical.Andrew Lloyd Webb er is the modern day Mozart

yes in Her Majesty's theatre i have seen it a great one ..perfect

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

Big J (08-12-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast