Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Same Sex Marraige

Reviews

Question Same Sex Marraige

if two men or two women want to marry each other, is that ok?

Reviews

Yes it is.

Thread closed.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

mer (09-12-12), the Joker (09-12-12), WatWatWat (09-12-12)

Reviews

No im pretty sure they cant get married,i believe its called something else which is different,but not sure ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The Catholic Church says no.

I'd go with same sex marriage, least i'd have a good cook, my clothes ironed and a tidy house. Its the drivin that'd worry me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Bumble (09-12-12)

Does that mean you have the same sex every day ? how boring should be banned.

live and let live !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    The real issue is should same sex marriage couples be allowed to casually adopt kids they could not biologically create themselves through natural means? The answer is that is a no, imo. Because its not natural, to allow for one couple would be to allow for it all, it would create a strange unnatural society, where males and females would be taking the roles of their opposite sex in reverse.

Can a male create breastmilk naturally and give it to a baby? no he cannot.

Gay men minus artificial science would go extinct if there was no females and wombs, therefore gay man is not natural and productive from a scientific perspective.
    Brilliant troll post!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    The real issue is should same sex marriage couples be allowed to casually adopt kids they could not biologically create themselves through natural means? The answer is that is a no, imo. Because its not natural, to allow for one couple would be to allow for it all, it would create a strange unnatural society, where males and females would be taking the roles of their opposite sex in reverse.

Can a male create breastmilk naturally and give it to a baby? no he cannot.

Gay men minus artificial science would go extinct if there was no females and wombs, therefore gay man is not natural and productive from a scientific perspective.
    Your going off topic mate. So if you take it in the arse ( I suspect you do ) that makes you a shit father? If that sounds condescending it mirrors your post don't judge others by there sexual preferences.
    Last edited by the Joker; 09-12-12 at 18:27.

Reviews

Unless theologians change Christian scripture, no, they can't get married in a church, or have it overlook by a priest, in other words, a traditional church wedding. But if they wanted to get married in a civil setting, then yes, they should be allowed, no qualms about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast