Thread: Dont speak english!

1. Default Dont speak english!

We had experience with punter who don't speak english? Actually he just on holiday in Ireland!
    He called my friend,but i try to explained him if he don't understand some professional words in how want to enjoy my session? Is not simple to do !
    I got the answer in text-- he use the google translate-- ok, i write a bad review! I said: why?Is not my fault!
    Is this a devil circle !
    I just thinking i cant believe it, in 2012, and almost the and of the world, and i need to fight him But i just wanted the best him!
    Last edited by Mistress Dominika Nox; 01-12-12 at 16:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Dominika Nox For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Dominika Nox View Post
    We had experience with punter who don't speak english? Actually he just on holiday in Ireland!
    He called my friend,but i try to explained him if he don't understand some professional words in how want to enjoy my session? Is not simple to do !
    I got the answer in text-- he use the google translate-- ok, i write a bad review! I said: why?Is not my fault!
    Is this a devil circle !
    I just thinking i cant believe it, in 2012, and almost the and of the world, and i need to fight him But i just wanted the best him!
    you can pm one of the review mods , who will help you with this .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12), thehighwayman (01-12-12)

5. Default

I dont care him i am not in afraid about his bad review, just i wanted to make enquire is this normal? I just dont understand how he thought threaten the women or what a hell was it?
    Maybe is this the first signal the and of the world is coming.....

He is very strong man...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Dominika Nox For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Maybe he just needed a really good whipping !!!!
    No unfortunatelly he didnt want it, trust me i tried to punish him with my friend!
    Last edited by Mistress Dominika Nox; 01-12-12 at 17:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Dominika Nox For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Pmsl maybe he might have enjoyed it !!! Well I know some that would lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Dominika Nox For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12)