Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheat

I don't usually cheat but when I do it gets complicated..... Right, R1, Up, L2, L2, Left, R1, L1, R1, R1, Left, Down, Up R1, R2, X
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

GreenmanD (26-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Was that the code for Street Fighter on the SNES?
    All traffic lights stay green (GTA San Andreas)
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Ah I see. Bit of a pointless code for GTA? Running a red light is the most minor of offences you will commit while playing that game. Great game too!
    Haha I know. The first one I found...will always remember the weapons cheat though....r1,l1,r2,l2,up,down,left,right,up,down,left,right

San Andreas and Vice City were by far the best ones, I just hope GTA5 will blow them out of the water
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-11-12 at 15:51.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gaze View Post
    Thats about the worst thing a man can do.
    ? Not it's not.

Tand that is the only word used.
    No it's not. Love Rat, Bastard, Shlieveen, two-timing bollockfaced wankbag, to name but a few...

This thread doesn't work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenmanD For This Useful Post:

nautural bbw (26-11-12)

No, you are wrong Mr. as some of us really provide services with heart, and l really mean it..Me myself treat my Clients like a King so if you asks me if l had a feeling for him l would properbly say no as l was just offering my services with heart and as long as he is happy l am happy too. l cant treat a guy like an ATM machine as you have already mentioned above:SERVICE PROVIDERS... thats an absolutely no goes for me..so check it out..

Thats about the worst thing a man can do. and that is the only word used. Why are there so many words used for women? sluts, whore, loose.harlot,prostitute, and many others which dont come to mind just now. Dont they all mean the same thing....SERVICE PROVIDERS.
    Last edited by La Toya; 26-11-12 at 23:40.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12