Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: another thread goes off topic in this shit forum....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peepingtom View Post
    pmsl .
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (26-11-12)

3. Default

It's fair to say this forum is very cluttered, unfocused and frustrating to read at times, due to a lot of posters beating the dead horse with in-jokes and threads going off topic, but it's also not fair to blame this on lack of education. That's pretty pompous.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenmanD For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenmanD View Post
    It's fair to say this forum is very cluttered, unfocused and frustrating to read at times, due to a lot of posters beating the dead horse with in-jokes and threads going off topic, but it's also not fair to blame this on lack of education. That's pretty pompous.
    Woh, woh woh woh woh!! I am an animal rights activist and if I was to see anyone abusing a horse around these parts, I can assure you....the european version of PETA would be most certainly on the case. Like a tramp on chips.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

GreenmanD (26-11-12), Martin Ward (26-11-12)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Woh, woh woh woh woh!! I am an animal rights activist and if I was to see anyone abusing a horse around these parts, I can assure you....the european version of PETA would be most certainly on the case. Like a tramp on chips.
    It was in the client request section. Asking for ALL SORTS of stuff in there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenmanD For This Useful Post:

TomEA (26-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenmanD View Post
    It was in the client request section. Asking for ALL SORTS of stuff in there.
    He will be dealth with accordingly!

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (26-11-12)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    You need not concern yourself the only dumb animal injured in the making of this thread is the OP. and that in my opinion is the fair play in "law of the jungle"
    It is of no importance who you vote for, what makes the difference is who counts the votes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456