Thread: Dublin 3 or 4 dec

1. Default Dublin 3 or 4 dec

Hi all
    Over in your fair city next week, Monday and Tuesday, looking for some fun after a long day. An outcall at the shelbourne. Any girls with oral talents who would visit? Let me know.

x

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harmarsuperstar For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (28-11-12), carolinemc (28-11-12), nautural bbw (30-11-12), nikole_vb3 (30-11-12)

3. Default

Thanks to the couple of girls that responded so far, haven't done this before so the post might have put ladies off?!?

Anyhow still looking for an outcall at shelborne hotel 3 dec, would really like to see busty girl with deepthroat, teabag, Russian , ideally as a request. Happy to discuss further, please pm me.

Am over on business and looking for a bit of fun relaxation for the evening

Reviews

Fantastic tin whistler in Dublin 4.
    As far as I know she doesn't travel in the Clontarf/Malahide direction.

Would you like your ejaculation super-sized ?

Think she's here in Dec. Hope that helps.

Hope while your meeting please do not forget a bunchof flowers, as we would like to know how the meet story took place, lol, because in a scurrile manner it treats of two protagonists antithetically disposed to each other and is narrated by the fantastic imaginations of a person belonging two those two protagonists....,lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Fantastic tin whistler in Dublin 4.
    As far as I know she doesn't travel in the Clontarf/Malahide direction.

Would you like your ejaculation super-sized ?

Think she's here in Dec. Hope that helps.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""