Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trafficking in Persons Report 2008

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I think "communities" like this board can and should play a vital role in combating trafficking
    Paws
    not to pass the buck or anything, it is each persons individual responsibility, but maybe pat and the gang could set up a system where if anybody thinks someone is being trafficked, they can report it here and it can be passed on anonymously to the gardai.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Hi Sexy,
    The tier rating is only to judge how bad the trafficking situation is in a particular country like if someone asked you to rate them on a scale of 1-10 but with tiers it is in reverse, Tier 1 being best and Tier 3 worst. It is not to show how bad a situation is for an individual but a country as a whole!

Sorry to bring humour into this thread but I can't believe I got Quaterpounder to curse at me LOL, whatever happened to if you can't win without insults it's not a win at all LOL, but well said, I was hoping for an off the cuff response and you passed with flying colours

And to Langer and TheNads insulting anyone especially if they don't deserve it only insults yourself.
    I hope someday someone returns the favour to you TheNads for the comment you made on another thread, would you like a girl to say something like that to you, would it affect your self-confidence, just because you are obviously having a crap day it does not mean you should ruin somone else's day. The reason I say this here is because reading thru this thread I not a comment by sasha eve that "some people care and some do not care about others." I hope you are happy now that in some way you have now been compared to the scum traffickers and you have been shown to have similarities.
    Ok. I do understand now. I will tell you a secret ,...when I was 11 years old I have been sexually abuse by a police man. We didn't have sex because I run away but he touch my breast and tried french kissing me, he was forcing me. I didn't tell anything to my parents because I was scare, he was my parents friend. He was a high comand in the police force and anyway a year later he tried again forcing me more so I have a panic attack & told my parents.
    My parents didn't want to beleve me but I know they told the guy off. I never knew what happened & I have never see him again, thanks god because now I am ready to tell him off by myself!!!! (a second policeman try abuse me when I was 13, similar story but different man, I told him off myself) It is a schok thing to happened for a kid, I tell you!!!!!!
    Both policeman were in their 50's
    After this I have hate police so much!!!!! The lord are the fuckers, not us!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Am I part of any tier group???
    No you are not. You're fine. I thought you would have been more aware though.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    Thanks Pat for this information, sometime we tend to forget what many woman have been traffic to do this.

My problem is the Buyer (Men) of traffic girls, usually guys know what type of girls maybe be trafficked but that will not stop them going there, or always believe if i know someone is being traffic and i am sure the person really dont want to do this job, i will call the Police line one pay phone to report it.
    If guys are unaware of the situation, they are fully and unintentionally a sizeable part of the problem.

The problem is conscience, some people care and some do not care about others, it is why trafficking is getting out of hand, and some country fight it better than others.

Just my little opinion
    Conscience is the operative word here. That and morals. Its not just 'buyers' and 'pimps' that make up this problem. 'Enablers' play a HUGE role in this by enabling it to happen. Profiteering on others peoples circumstance while being detached from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    personaly i deplore the idea of being with a lady who is not a free agent and take every step to make sure i arent and to be fair the warning signs are pretty obvious.
    If you are aware of the situation

As for a guy who will go with a girl who he knows is trafficked or there against her will remove the sugar coating and this is just rape an d i think we all have an opinion on that well i certainley have.
    That would be a fair description of it alright i'd say.

And sasha if u report this behaviour i applaud u There is an awful difference between somebody not liking the job and doing it of their own free will and somebody coerced into doing it. we all make choices in life and sometimes do things as a means to an end but being forced is a definite no no
    You are comparing here when there should be no comparison. Legally and morally there is a world of difference and by comparing these two separate instances dilutes the situation at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I think "communities" like this board can and should play a vital role in combating trafficking ........... if anybody here feels they have come across anything suspicious they can freely post a warning here (if for whatever reason they feel they can't do anything about the situation themselves) and Pat would be the first to investigate it.
    I care and I'm sure most "buyers" here care also.

Paws
    Most 'buyers' dont know Paws, and its been pointed out here countless times. It hasn't been investigated, so much so its a statement of intent.

Quote Originally Posted by onel03 View Post
    not to pass the buck or anything, it is each persons individual responsibility, but maybe pat and the gang could set up a system where if anybody thinks someone is being trafficked, they can report it here and it can be passed on anonymously to the gardai.
    Responsibility is nothing unless someone takes ownership

Money on the mind on the money
    Have you written your reviews?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123