Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
Ah jeez langer - I dunno about that. The other site has it's fair share of tosspots too.

At least if you post something on the board here you can be guaranteed that it will still be here tomorrow and that some knuckle dragging baboon with a rather large god complex and terribly small willy won't be getting his red pen out.

I agree completely Punterminator. This is probably one of the truest forums and its one of the main reasons I like it. You can literally say what you want and as you correctly said...it will still be there tomorrow. Yes you are again correct about the sites that have the knuckle dragging baboon administrating, where you can say whatever you want once he agrees with it. I dont seem to last to long on those sites. For some strange reason I bring out the worst in knuckle draggers. But again I have to say I push it to the limits on every site I post on and I find this and the other site most tolerant. And its not just me, some other guy there ridiculed a lady here and Westy took her side. I have to admit the guy was more insulting than I would ever be and it went on and on. But no one intervened and his posts are still there. I like forums that don't have a resident God.