Thread: This is how I'm gonna do it!

Reviews

Lightbulb This is how I'm gonna do it!

For a long time now people have been asking me how I intend to make my fortune, especially since most of my past schemes have failed.

OK TO DATE THEY'VE ALL FAILED, SHUT UP!

But this time I have it! Now first..... I need people I can trust to assist me with this so please send your contact details to the following address:

{LDMhasgottobethebiggesteejitintheuniverse@lonewolfpip.com}

^^ (jesus even I'm finding that hard to read!)

I need people agile on their feet, good with computers and security tech, people who won't buckle at the first sign of trouble and most importantly..... people who aren't gonna suffer health problems during the operation (so anyone who is more than 10% of doc's age need not apply, sorry)

Ok here's the plan!

First..... we need to travel to America. Then we need to acquire 1,000 artic trucks! This is where the tech guy comes in. He/she is gonna have to install radio control devices inside each truck that will be fed back into a computer which will instruct the trucks where to go and how to drive precisely without being anyway suspicious! Then we steal as many McDonald's chips (or French Fries since we're in the States!) as we can (from about 2,000 different restaurants) and load them onto the trucks! The trucks will then be driven by the computer operated by the computer nerd all the way back to a private port where a battleship will be ready to load all the chips onto!

Part 2: a second team will simultaneously head to the Cadburys factory (wherever it is). The goal here is to steal as many golden wrappers as possible! We're looking for about 100 trucks full of wrappers all of which will be loaded onto 10 Boeing 747's!

Now all goods will be brought back to the secret base of operations. We'll need labourers to do the final task. All french fries (chips) are to be covered in the golden wrappers from Cadburys! Then it's up to our salesman, where he shall sell these wrapped chips as fake gold bars around the world making us all filthy rich!!!!!!!!!! It's foolproof!!!!!!

Any questions?????
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 07-11-12 at 00:22.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (07-11-12), benin (07-11-12), Clyde (07-11-12), dr love (07-11-12), Lilian (07-11-12), magicalman9357 (07-11-12), Nicole (07-11-12), Stephanie (07-11-12), very shy guy (07-11-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Any questions you ask , nope all seems in order ldm .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Any questions?????

Yeah , why are my gold bars smelling of fries ???
    Last edited by lilian; 07-11-12 at 00:31.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

For a long time now people have been asking me how I intend to make my fortune, especially since most of my past schemes have failed.

OK TO DATE THEY'VE ALL FAILED, SHUT UP!

But this time I have it! Now first..... I need people I can trust to assist me with this so please send your contact details to the following address:

{LDMhasgottobethebiggesteejitintheuniverse@lonewolfpip.com}

^^ (jesus even I'm finding that hard to read!)

I need people agile on their feet, good with computers and security tech, people who won't buckle at the first sign of trouble and most importantly..... people who aren't gonna suffer health problems during the operation (so anyone who is more than 10% of doc's age need not apply, sorry)

Ok here's the plan!

First..... we need to travel to America. Then we need to acquire 1,000 artic trucks! This is where the tech guy comes in. He/she is gonna have to install radio control devices inside each truck that will be fed back into a computer which will instruct the trucks where to go and how to drive precisely without being anyway suspicious! Then we steal as many McDonald's chips (or French Fries since we're in the States!) as we can (from about 2,000 different restaurants) and load them onto the trucks! The trucks will then be driven by the computer operated by the computer nerd all the way back to a private port where a battleship will be ready to load all the chips onto!

Part 2: a second team will simultaneously head to the Cadburys factory (wherever it is). The goal here is to steal as many golden wrappers as possible! We're looking for about 100 trucks full of wrappers all of which will be loaded onto 10 Boeing 747's!

Now all goods will be brought back to the secret base of operations. We'll need labourers to do the final task. All french fries (chips) are to be covered in the golden wrappers from Cadburys! Then it's up to our salesman, where he shall sell these wrapped chips as fake gold bars around the world making us all filthy rich!!!!!!!!!! It's foolproof!!!!!!

Any questions?????
    I think you should stick to talking to cows and be known as the cow whisper.

Any questions?????
    its like all idea's that make a person a millionaire ...it's so simple you say to yourself "why did i not think of that"

(whispers to LDM) you really are a freak!

One flew over the cookoo's nest
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    One flew over the cookoo's nest
    And never landed,

Reviews

Any questions?????
    Just one. How high were you when you hatched this (flawless lookin) plan?

I'd scrap the U.S portion of the plan and hit the local Cuisine de France depot, when their banquette's go off they're harder the granite and 100x the size of a chip. It's money in the bank!