Thread: Hman , Harryp, n73 , JAMESCORK .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ok, I’ll play your game....

Rachel?????

Expected a super confident take no shit professional…Photos are spot on so got what I expected there.

Getting directions while driving gave the impression of authoritarian with the expectation that if I took a wrong turn I was in big trouble . Once I came into view was told “I hate your car”. WTF, Jaysus, is this going to be a Dom experience???. Arrive at door and walk in with trepidation. Met by sexy little minx dressed in black sexy number. Tiny little thing. Big smiley face.

“This way” …

*fuck ..ok*. I think to myself.

James: “You’re a tough nut aren’t ya?…”

Rachel: “I bet I’m tougher than you…” (still always smiling)

James: *holy shit*.. “How much of my money do you want”

Rachel: “How much money do ya have?”

I’m now pushed against the wall and she is exploring my trembling body…..

James: “I need to take a shower..”

Rachel: “What far, you seem fine to me…”

James: “I need a shower..”

Rachel: “Pffff, this way….” (cheeky grin… sexy walk.. I’m led to bathroom)

As I undress she is standing there looking around the door, grinning at me….

James: “ Eh excuse me, bit of privacy here….”

She laughs, puts her eyes to heaven and I’m allowed to shower.

Now I don’t remember the rest *cough* but I do remember have a fuckin great laugh with a girl that is great company and a pleasure to be with. She is not the tough nut she portrays herself to be, but a cheeky little honey… Persistent in discovering ones identity to the extent of physical force…

I might add that I eventually cracked that nut and after she was like butter in my hands… (I threw that bit in for macho effect.. *ahem*)

Now Rachel, is this what you wanted??....
    Are you for real????
    You even remember me staring at you when you went for a shower ... “ Eh excuse me, bit of privacy here….” correct sir! I was just laughing away at that, as I am laughing now

"She is not the tough nut she portrays herself to be, but a cheeky little honey" trying to ruin my reputation here,James????

No, I wasnt looking for that, yet, as always you surprise me in a nice way...
    Thank you and fuck off now lol

Luve ya too ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (28-10-12)