Thread: Introductions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Introductions

How do you like to be greeted when you walk through the door?

As a rule I open the door with a big smile, welcome the person in and like to have a nice big hug and a kiss. Then I will ask them if they would like a drink or if they need a shower.

Personally I don't particularly like it when a total stranger comes into the bedroom and automatically starts stripping off. It feels weird and impersonal. If they start to do this I will tell them to stop and stand up and I like to kiss standing up, a proper smooch, maybe swaying slightly to the music in the background and while still kissing I'll start to strip him off.

If he needs a shower then I'll let him pop off and we will carry on where we finished when he gets back to me, if he doesn't (because he is already squeaky clean) then we just keep going and let our hands do the roaming. For me it is more seductive, it's more natural and it's so much more enjoyable.

I have no idea if this is the 'normal' way to do things or not, although often clients are a little surprised when I suggest it, so I'm also interested in how other ladies like to greet their clients and what works well for them?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 20-10-12 at 12:12.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Big J (20-10-12), Chutney (22-10-12), Clyde (20-10-12), JohnnyGalway (20-10-12), luvin it (20-10-12), Metro 6R4 (20-10-12), mymann (20-10-12), nautural bbw (21-10-12), richieboy (20-10-12), TiffanyTees (20-10-12), UncleBob (20-10-12), very shy guy (20-10-12), warmcome (20-10-12), WHAT A NAME (20-10-12)