Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Rachel? Regs can only leave you a review once. It's usually the newbie that will do that. How did reviews get into this?

It's different because when you know someone well, you don't have to worry about paying up front, you don't have to put them at ease, you are more natural with each other. You have a connection.
    Regs can leave you an review today and another one next day, the old one is deleted and the new one stays.
    The newbie do what? Sorry, dont get you there...

Who do you know well? A chat and few pms is to know well a client? Or are you talking about regulars?

I think are other of my posts without an answer from you and I would be very happy if you take some time and reply..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Some men who book 30 min appointments have every intention of staying as long as possible. If you haven't met that type of client before I have a feeling you are about to after your post
    Lol,god I love this place,who needs televison,ok guys,no one is to take advantage of the ladies by staying overtime.

Blog Entries

Seriously kate, I worry about your naivety at times and I mean that in the most sincere sense. Have you any idea how many nice regulars have left without paying girls.. and worse!
    It's a rarity to 'know someone well' in this business.
    I know one lady who is a very dear friend of mine who never takes payment up front. It's the way she chooses to work. I have had one or two regs that have paid afterwards and never had a problem with them. I don't do it with everyone. I tend not to do it in Ireland, as I haven't met anyone enough times yet to call them a reg.

Seriously kate, I worry about your naivety at times and I mean that in the most sincere sense. Have you any idea how many nice regulars have left without paying girls.. and worse!
    It's a rarity to 'know someone well' in this business.
    If she doesnt ask for money, the client goes to see another girl, that lady ask for money and is taking by "rude" ...
    Would make sense...

i do it kate's way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nautural bbw For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (21-10-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Regs can leave you an review today and another one next day, the old one is deleted and the new one stays.
    The newbie do what? Sorry, dont get you there...

Who do you know well? A chat and few pms is to know well a client? Or are you talking about regulars?

I think are other of my posts without an answer from you and I would be very happy if you take some time and reply..
    You have evidently been using the system a lot longer than I have, so I'm sure you have a lot more knowledge on it than I do. I don't as yet have any regs in Ireland. I have not been over enough and to the same places as yet to have established them, but in the UK I do have regs, men I have been seeing over the last 2 and a bit years. A few of which I feel confident I can trust and that is my choice. Trust is established over time, it doesn't happen over night.

What was the other question, I'm not sure which one you mean?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

mymann (21-10-12)

There is also the difference between greeting a newbie and greating a reg. Perhaps I should have used the word 'Greeting' instead of 'Introduction'? Seems some are understanding what I mean and others aren't. That's the problem when you have something on your mind. You know what you are thinking and what you are trying to achieve, but don't always verbalise it as coherantly as it sounds in your head.
    I know one lady who is a very dear friend of mine who never takes payment up front. It's the way she chooses to work. I have had one or two regs that have paid afterwards and never had a problem with them. I don't do it with everyone. I tend not to do it in Ireland, as I haven't met anyone enough times yet to call them a reg.
    You make a statement in your first post about meeting newbies and reg. and on second you say you cant call any of your clients a reg...

reg. = regular, my bad, thought was registered member ...apologize ...

Blog Entries

If she doesnt ask for money, the client goes to see another girl, that lady ask for money and is taking by "rude" ...
    Would make sense...
    I think you are having a laugh. You are continually putting words into my mouth. I have openly said on this thread that sometimes I do ask for the money if it is not forthcoming. Did you choose to ignore that fact?

Blog Entries

You make a statement in your first post about meeting newbies and reg. and on second you say you cant call any of your clients a reg...

reg. = regular, my bad, thought was registered member ...apologize ...
    I answered this question on post 93. Oh right no. What exactly is a registered member, you mean a forum member?

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Lol,god I love this place,who needs televison,ok guys,no one is to take advantage of the ladies by staying overtime.
    Quite right. But some still try. Would you work overtime for no pay?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast