Thread: Prostrate Massage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Prostrate Massage

Having bought some latex gloves to clean the bathroom of mould recently I was in a position to give a client prostrate massage with my finger. I had never done this before and was really surprised by the reaction I got when coupling this with a blow job. My client was completely in the zone, overwhelmed and flushed by the time we finished and I actually felt a pressure that felt like he came on my finger, as well as the usual way.

If you're a guy, have you ever had this done to you and how did it feel? If you're a lady, is this how it normally happens with you and are there other ways to achieve the same goal?

I have to admit that I found the whole experience very erotic and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will definitely do it again. I think I need to buy more gloves!!!!

Oh and is there anyone out there who doesn't enjoy it?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 15-10-12 at 08:44.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

F007 (15-10-12), Amanda Babe (15-10-12), Irish Leigha (15-10-12), mymann (15-10-12), nautural bbw (16-10-12), playthegame (16-10-12), richieboy (15-10-12), very shy guy (15-10-12), wolfie (15-10-12)