Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allan carr

Reviews

We are all behind you Sexy - ooh err!!!
    You can do it

Default Hey Sexy..............

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Tomorrow there is a train strike so I have to make my way to Dublin by couch
    Are you pushing the couch for charity or something??

Do your bit, Sponser Sexy,
    Westside.

Smile I will stop smoking asap

I will stop.
    I will let you know how it is going. I am making my booking with Allan Carr, asap.
    I haven't got internet at home this week so I can't reply to your post as quick as usual.
    I miss internet at home I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll short it out asap,
    THANK YOU GUYS A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU BACKING ME UP. I LOVE YOU

Sexy Naomi

Exclamation Smoking kills

Ok guys, I have paid 320 euros for Allan Carr to stop smoking so the session will be the 7 of June. I will be in their office during 6 hours I hope this works for me. Finger cross xxx xxx
    I will let you know if it works I hope it will as I want to became much sexire for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexy xxx xxx

Reviews

Thumbs up Profile!!

Are you that confident it will work that you have already put NO to being a smoker in your profile, best of luck with it, I would never try and impose my views about smoking on anyone but I am delighted when a person takes it upon themselves to give them up.
    Just don't replace them with something else and ruin that perfect figure!! (never had the pleasure btw but maybe someday)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Are you that confident it will work that you have already put NO to being a smoker in your profile
    In fairness, I don't know when Naomi joined E-I, but we only added the smoker preference to the profiles about 6 months ago. If a lady joined before then it defaults to no unless we know otherwise. I won't update Naomi's profile to say yes now as she is giving up!

Naomi, I smoked heavily for many years. I tried Allen Carr and hypnotism and all sorts of strange things, but none of it worked for me. However I have heard these types of treatments work well for lots of people so hopefully they will for you too. In the end I found the patches the easiest way to give up, though I must admit I still go back to smoking nearly every time I have a drink, then I have to give up again! This is better than smoking heavily all the time, but I'd love to give up completely so let us know how Allen Carr goes to you... If it works for you I may be inspired enough to try it again myself. I think whatever method of giving up you choose, the main thing is - YOU HAVE TO REALLY WANT TO GIVE UP - I do when I'm sober, but after a drink I always think "Sod it!" and start smoking again, then I'm addicted again and it takes me a few days of light smoking and patches to ween myself back off the dirty fuckers! If anyone out there has never started smoking - DON'T - It is a filthy nasty business but the hardest habit to break!

roscommon Guest

Default smoking

BLACK LUNG, BAD SKIN, HOURSE VOICE, BAGS UNDER EYES, A SMALL, SHORT LIFE, when you have gave them up I might go and see you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12