View Poll Results: What do you wear going out?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stockings & suspenders

13 72.22%
  • Hold ups

4 22.22%
  • Tights

1 5.56%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For the ladies... Stockings & suspenders, hold ups or tights?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    So ..... Eh...... What are hold ups? I thought a hold up was something undertaken by a gangster.

Better again.... A photo to demonstrate please. I've led a sheltered life!! Lol
    Hold until next week and I will demonstrate

Reviews

i wear tights

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-10-12), Nyna (17-12-12), Rachel Divine (07-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    How many ladies do you meet in the night club wearing stockings & suspenders?
    How would you fell about your wife/gf wearing it in a nite out?
    How would you look at a lady wearing such in a nite out ... more of a serious lady or an easy one?

Thks in advance ... looking forward to your replies...
    Wearing stockings and suspenders on a night out need not convay that you are easy Rachel,I mean ,I would hope the lady would be wearing a nice evening dress with a nice suprise for her man after the evening was over,or just begun in earnest,lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAmina View Post
    Thks hun happy to hear that
    I have a funny feeling you are most men's type of woman Amina,but a nice pair of stockings enhances a ladies legs,and not tartan socks Mer.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Wearing stockings and suspenders on a night out need not convay that you are easy Rachel,I mean ,I would hope the lady would be wearing a nice evening dress with a nice suprise for her man after the evening was over,or just begun in earnest,lol.
    When I go out with my boyfriend I wear no knickers .... If I go out with Dianna (friend), friends or alone I wear knickers .
    Going to night club as single lady looking for a "one night" lover the girl can wear stockings & suspenders , more attractive to men and easier to get the most good looking from the guys in bed...
    Having a boyfriend and dressing in a sexy dirty look to go out without him, is a no, from me first not because he wouldnt like it much...more for my respect towards the partner...

So, you will not see me dirty sexy look going out cause I do have it without wearing stockings & suspenders

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

client030314 (07-10-12), very shy guy (07-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    When I go out with my boyfriend I wear no knickers .... If I go out with Dianna (friend), friends or alone I wear knickers .
    Going to night club as single lady looking for a "one night" lover the girl can wear stockings & suspenders , more attractive to men and easier to get the most good looking from the guys in bed...
    Having a boyfriend and dressing in a sexy dirty look to go out without him, is a no, from me first not because he wouldnt like it much...more for my respect towards the partner...

So, you will not see me dirty sexy look going out cause I do have it without wearing stockings & suspenders
    You missed my point Rachel,going out with your boyfriend without him or anyone else knowing what you had on underneath,a nice dress means knee length at least,and a very nice suprise for the boyfriend at the end of the evening

You missed my point Rachel,going out with your boyfriend without him or anyone else knowing what you had on underneath,a nice dress means knee length at least,and a very nice suprise for the boyfriend at the end of the evening
    Still missing ...???!!!!

Reviews

I always thought any kind of tights or stockings are classy on a woman, more a type of putting effort into the way she dresses. Never thought of them as a sign of being easy or promiscuous before. Now I must go stagger to beds

Reviews

Ditto Shy Guy!! We really were separated at birth.

I (like yourself), think stockings and suspenders and nice lingerie (bra and panties) are very classy on a lady, and can be hidden by a nice dress - only to reveal the delightful packaging at the end of the nite out (in the privacy of the bedroom).
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (07-10-12), very shy guy (07-10-12)

Reviews

My one complaint about stockings and suspenders, are that most ladies don't seem to realise that the knickers should be put on last (over everything).

That way, I can take her knickers off and still keep the stockings and sussies on while we are frolicking in the hay!

Fiddling around with the clasps of the suspenders trying to get them off (so that I can get her knickers off) is very difficult (when all the blood has rushed from my brain to my cock!) . It often feels like I'm tackling a chastity belt!!!

So ladies be merciful! Please don on your knicks last!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (07-10-12)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast