Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions needed, fast!!

Love Opinions needed, fast!!

hi all, right so you're all going to think that I am a right creep, but here goes...

so there's this girl I have seen around quite a bit, and it's fair to say that I fancy the arse off her! but knowing nothing about her I could only admire from afar, my mate and I were in town one day and I saw her once more and quickly tipped off my friend about her, to my delight he says that he knows of her, he told me her name.

fast forward on a few weeks and thanks to the wonders of Facebook we were virtual friends at least, and we have exchanged a couple of 'likes' so that's a start surely? bearing in mind that I am not one of those people who has 1600 friends, just over 200 in fact.

anyway my question is this, today is her birthday and I really want to wish her a happy birthday, should I take the plunge and chance my luck? obviously no one knows if she would be impressed but how would you react if someone you don't really know sent you birthday wishes?

she's absolutely lovely!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Old Yellow Bricks View Post
    hi all, right so you're all going to think that I am a right creep, but here goes...

so there's this girl I have seen around quite a bit, and it's fair to say that I fancy the arse off her! but knowing nothing about her I could only admire from afar, my mate and I were in town one day and I saw her once more and quickly tipped off my friend about her, to my delight he says that he knows of her, he told me her name.

fast forward on a few weeks and thanks to the wonders of Facebook we were virtual friends at least, and we have exchanged a couple of 'likes' so that's a start surely? bearing in mind that I am not one of those people who has 1600 friends, just over 200 in fact.

anyway my question is this, today is her birthday and I really want to wish her a happy birthday, should I take the plunge and chance my luck? obviously no one knows if she would be impressed but how would you react if someone you don't really know sent you birthday wishes?

she's absolutely lovely!
    You just wanted us to know you've 200 friend's don't you?

Fuck it! Write on her wall, go for it... or were you planning on sending a private message?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

angelluz (02-10-12), Old Yellow Bricks (28-09-12), Svetlana (28-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Old Yellow Bricks View Post

she's absolutely lovely!
    nothing ventured , nothing gained .And depending on her reaction it shall be take it a step further or just remain friends .
    At least you will know .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Old Yellow Bricks (28-09-12)

Reviews

How big are her tits?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

angelluz (02-10-12), Big J (29-09-12), Morpheus (28-09-12), Svetlana (28-09-12), wolfie (28-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    How big are her tits?
    this about love jimbob ffs .: lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    this about love jimbob ffs .: lol
    Tse. Yeah... And your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    You just wanted us to know you've 200 friend's don't you?

Fuck it! Write on her wall, go for it... or were you planning on sending a private message?
    thanks for the replies, actually I was thinking of sending her a private message Usernamed, but now I think writing on her wall is the better option, it's surely a nice gesture. on the other hand I could send her a private message but she might get a bit creeped out seeing as I don't really know her, but either way I think I will regret not sending her my wishes today.

Reviews

Are there links to naked photos ?

We are good judges of nudity.

dr.love is right James, this is about love, ha ha! but now that you ask she is quite petite so they aren't huge! ah jesus I don't believe I went there, I'll get my coat...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Tse. Yeah... And your point being?
    well this attitude of yours ain't for changing then ,my point ehhhhh love first then lust .: doc
    Last edited by dr love; 28-09-12 at 20:35.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast