Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default War

Is it possible that Japan and China could go to war? Tensions are running very high at the moment with Japanese
    companies in China such as Sony,Toyota and Panasonic winding down or ceasing production . Japanese citizens in China are afraid to go out or send children to school in case they be attacked. It brings back memories of the Falklands with the catalyst again being a small Island but the underlying reasons running much deeper. The sores of old wars and
    occupations never go away as can even be also seen recently in the Greek- German situation. If something were to
    happen between China and Japan i fear it would have huge reprocussions for the global economy seeing as Chinas
    dominance within it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (18-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My money's on Japan. Anything i ever bought that was made in China was shite. So their guns can.nt be great.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Clyde (18-09-12), JohnRambo (18-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    My money's on Japan. Anything i ever bought that was made in China was shite. So their guns can.nt be great.
    The Chinese dont need guns they have so many people they will all just charge and trample the opposition to death
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (18-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The Chinese dont need guns they have so many people they will all just charge and trample the opposition to death
    just put up chicken wire.

Reviews

Japan is out numbered by about 190 to 1.

just put up chicken wire.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

o i chuckled
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Is it possible that Japan and China could go to war? Tensions are running very high at the moment with Japanese
    companies in China such as Sony,Toyota and Panasonic winding down or ceasing production . Japanese citizens in China are afraid to go out or send children to school in case they be attacked. It brings back memories of the Falklands with the catalyst again being a small Island but the underlying reasons running much deeper. The sores of old wars and
    occupations never go away as can even be also seen recently in the Greek- German situation. If something were to
    happen between China and Japan i fear it would have huge reprocussions for the global economy seeing as Chinas
    dominance within it
    Spot on ber,was listening to it on the news,left overs from the second world war and Japan's occupation of a lot of China,if it kicks off we are more fucked than we already are.

Reviews

Big sea between them so the Japanese should be ok,not too sure do they Chinese government or what passes as such want war.

Reviews

dominance within it
    if it kicks off we are all fucked as most of the world owe money to china that is where the usa gets all its money.
    china have been on a mealtry build up for the last 5 to 7 years now and just last year they launched their first air craft carryer it is one of the bigest in the world.
    and when you think about 1/5 of the people in the world are from china, Japan are still feeling the efacts after the earth queke last year and real have now rebuilt their army after ww2 just kept a small one for self defince.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by name is buck View Post
    if it kicks off we are all fucked as most of the world owe money to china that is where the usa gets all its money.
    china have been on a mealtry build up for the last 5 to 7 years now and just last year they launched their first air craft carryer it is one of the bigest in the world.
    and when you think about 1/5 of the people in the world are from china, Japan are still feeling the efacts after the earth queke last year and real have now rebuilt their army after ww2 just kept a small one for self defince.
    If it did kick off which I do not think it will,America would come in on the side of Japan,I reland would have a debate while the bombs were falling on the dail,no such luck I guess,seriously though ,it would turn into WW111,the last one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast