Thread: Seriously?

Default Seriously?

C'mon....this is what the internet is used for now!

CHRIST, I've lost all hope

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    C'mon....this is what the internet is used for now!

CHRIST, I've lost all hope

How could any girl resist???

What a shit waste of your life, its like all of those rick'rolled prank youtube vids!!!
    You wont know, until you try!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (13-09-12)

4. Default

Everyone knows its for...

Reviews

When people mention freedom of speech they rarely mention the responsibilities that go with it.

Reviews

Ah ok it's crap, but the Internet is about trying things out and being weirder than real life. One day they might come up with something decent. For me, the weirder the better on the net. That "Babushka" thread here last night was honestly the best laugh I'd had all day, and was badly needed

Quote Originally Posted by FullLife View Post
    Ah ok it's crap, but the Internet is about trying things out and being weirder than real life. One day they might come up with something decent. For me, the weirder the better on the net. That "Babushka" thread here last night was honestly the best laugh I'd had all day, and was badly needed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (13-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The internet feels like the matrix in so many ways, it's a virtual world full of connections to be made, we are essentially "plugged" into the internt and exsist merely as avatars, usernames and profiles but can portray our personalities, right now I'm on a laptop "plugged" into the matirx were real life has faded out and my sole concentration is to be here in this virtual world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    The internet feels like the matrix in so many ways, it's a virtual world full of connections to be made, we are essentially "plugged" into the internt and exsist merely as avatars, usernames and profiles but can portray our personalities, right now I'm on a laptop "plugged" into the matirx were real life has faded out and my sole concentration is to be here in this virtual world.
    I appreciate reality much more when I log off from here now.
    Last edited by samlad; 13-09-12 at 12:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I appreciate reality much more when I log off from here now.
    Well of course, I'm not comparing the reality and the matrix but when you're plugged in,you're in the matrix essentially, were you're in the moment were reality isn't as important as the right now.