Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "I won't go into details" "Treat with respect" yawn, yawn, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mucker View Post
    Ii couldn't agree more with the opening poster. I find the 'I won't go into details' annoying. Why review at all then? Surely the whole point is to detail the experience to a reasonable extent, and this faux coyness that some reviewers exhibit is silly and maybe as someone said an effort to jump on the moral high ground.

And 'treat with respect' is stupid and cliched. That's the default setting for some of us. And for those who don't do it, some woolly advice from a reviewer will hardly matter.

You do get the impression that it's an attempt to notch up numbers of reviews rather than illuminate the experience for the rest of us.
    Been here since 2008 and 2 reviews in 4 years - people in glasshouses etc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to topgun For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (13-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Kerryman View Post
    Blah blah blah - yadda yadda yadda

Who cares what other people do or say? Especially faceless usernames on an internet site. Just do your own thing and enjoy yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (13-09-12)

Reviews

Want to know about good service? The space is available to comment.

Want to know what services? The boxes can be ticked to indicate.

Want to know if she's enjoying it or being mechanical? The space is available to comment.

Want to know if she's a nice person....etc. etc. etc. You get the idea.

For me, it's about respect. I never go into explicit detail, because I wouldn't want that done about me. I've NEVER done it either here or in my personal life.

Moral high horse? Well, if being respectful to myself and others in the way that I see fit, if not using language that I wouldn't ordinarily use is being on my moral high horse, then sign me up for riding lessons.

I don't personally have a problem with explicit reviews, I just don't do them. I accept others as doing them.

So why cannot others accept non-explicit reviews?
    Last edited by experiencedguy; 13-09-12 at 11:56. Reason: Typo...... which I would have liked to have left in because it was funny, but detracted form the message.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (13-09-12), Dub Lad (13-09-12), the traveller (13-09-12), UKHeather (16-09-12)

Blog Entries

Treating a lady with respect is more than just being polite.

Make sure your arse-hole doesn't smell with shit so bad that the windows need to be opened when you're gone (in extreme cases, even in a 30 minute visit, some guys can turn a room into a health hazard when their butt cheeks make even the slightest movement. No amount of politeness makes such a guy a welcome guest again.

And if the lady says, don't, stop, or makes any other kind of plea for you to do something you are doing with too much enthusiasm a little more gently, going right ahead and ignoring her is almost as bad as walking in wielding a base-ball bat.

Treating with respect is actually a very subjective notion.

Pru

And 'treat with respect' is stupid and cliched. That's the default setting for some of us. And for those who don't do it, some woolly advice from a reviewer will hardly matter.
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (13-09-12), Amanda Babe (15-04-13), Banjaxed (13-09-12), Chutney (16-09-12), EnglishAlex (13-09-12), Hagane00 (13-09-12), max california (13-09-12), Nicole (13-09-12), the traveller (13-09-12), UKHeather (16-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't see a problem with a client making the point about treating her with respect, if only more people heeded to this sentiment society as awhole would be better for it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (13-09-12), experiencedguy (13-09-12), Hagane00 (13-09-12), Stephanie (13-09-12)

Reviews

Detailed and explicit reviews are cringe inducing. You had sex? well fucking done, you do realise that's what you paid for??

I just want to know if the girl is the person in the pictures and a general idea as to whther she is nice or not. After that, half the job is mine to enjoy the punt.

"Treat with respect" sounds pompous and a bit kind of like the person has had some sort of epiphany.

I think i could have copied and pasted that from a couple of years ago.... new faces, same threads...
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

erm fiat- part of respect is nt bein so sexy that a girl forgets to ask for her £! lol!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amelia Babe For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (13-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post

Been here since 2008 and 2 reviews in 4 years - people in glasshouses etc

Your post shows an astonishing lack of understanding of what I am arguing.

I mentioned ne'er a word complaining about the frequency of reviews. People can posts reviews or not - that's their own business.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonypru38F View Post

Treating a lady with respect is more than just being polite.

Did I say otherwise? I don't think so.

Reviews

Your post shows an astonishing lack of understanding of what I am arguing.

I mentioned ne'er a word complaining about the frequency of reviews. People can posts reviews or not - that's their own business.

That's not what he means (I think)

If you want people to write reviews a certain way, why dont you show us all the way, if you are so clever

I think that as long as you talk about the girls attitude,, if she looks like her pics, whether or not all favourites were on offer (& whether extra cost was required) and that they tick the appropriate boxes, that is all that is needed.
    The rest is just thanking the lady

Thanks Ladies
    Last edited by Hagane00; 13-09-12 at 19:46.
    You wont know, until you try!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast