Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninebythree

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I studied politics and language. I could do this with one eye closed and a migraine. However lately? I realise it is a waste of both time and energy. I kind of hate being called a liar though, its the one thing I am not
    I wouldn't say it's exactly a wate of time, you obviously know or at least to some degree what happened to NBT and if it was not for you I wouldn't have known about the reward for information on NBT and his family and pictures pertaining to be him? just goes to show there's alot darker matters going on behind the scenes.

Reviews

It amazes me that this thread is still here. Nobody deserves to have these issues aired on these boards. Bitter and twisted cunts does not come close to describing the people who have sought to threaten the anomity we all seek. And to those with your obvious vendetta, you are no better. This thread should be deleted asap.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-09-12), Lucy Chambers (12-09-12), UKHeather (12-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Bully and troll that is truly funny coming from you, I don't hid anything unlike yourself. Its funny for how little you care you always have to reply, a commentator on IIE even brought up you vendettas you have been up to, your not as clever as you thing you are sweety
    If you are talking about me, I never used the word vendetta, so please don't be putting words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Are you talking about Forrest? Why are you presuming to know what he is talking about? Is it a little like you knowing enough about this thread?

Why dont you ask Forrest about my ''vendetta'' in person? Maybe he will help you with yours? Either way, Im not really interested in pussywhipped white knights who after a months membership feels he knows the score. You dont, thankfully for you. Hide what, exactly? Careful. Rosalind handed you your arse once, and you if you think you will be allowed to drag IIE business over here you will find yourself banned from both sites, very quickly

I have no wish to get involved in any vendettas, Lucy. I know as much about Deven/Mr D as I do about micro physics, if there is such a thing, and that's sweet fu*k all.
    Last edited by Forrest; 12-09-12 at 08:30.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-12)

Morning everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    If you are talking about me, I never used the word vendetta, so please don't be putting words in my mouth.

I have no wish to get involved in any vendettas, Lucy. I know as much about Deven/Mr D as I do about micro physics, if there is such a thing, and that's sweet fu*k all.
    Yes, I realise that Forrest. Sorry you were brought into this.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    It amazes me that this thread is still here. Nobody deserves to have these issues aired on these boards. Bitter and twisted cunts does not come close to describing the people who have sought to threaten the anomity we all seek. And to those with your obvious vendetta, you are no better. This thread should be deleted asap.
    Well said. Nice to see you around Mr F.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (12-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    We are damned if we do, damned if we don't. While this is on everyone's chest we might as well let them have their say. After all, we've been modding it for over two years. I'm amazed that this has had 180+ comments whereas the '9/11' thread had only 23. It puts things into perspective. Personally, I couldn't give a hoots about banned posters that slag this company and staff off, but then again, there's no smoke without fire. Everyone's a hero when there is anonymity.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (12-09-12), dr love (12-09-12), Martin Ward (12-09-12)

mmmm is queen bee on the rag?

someone check the date of him/her/its last epic fail

the patrionising post i dnt know, a woman wud have more vemon in them
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

13. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (12-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    mmmm is queen bee on the rag?

someone check the date of him/her/its last epic fail

the patrionising post i dnt know, a woman wud have more vemon in them
    I do find that men tend to be bitchier than women since working here.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast