Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninebythree

Reviews

Why aren't I surprised to see The Legend in their report.

Jamescork's Bernard Manning quote gave me a good oul chuckle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Banger (12-09-12)

Milf Hunter on page 38 -
    11. I would rather stick it in my neighbours dog.
    Brings a whole different meaning to the phrase "Give your dog a bone"

There's plenty of respectful reviews that could be used to counter their arguments.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Half Man and Half Dildo View Post
    Milf Hunter on page 38 - Brings a whole different meaning to the phrase "Give your dog a bone"

There's plenty of respectful reviews that could be used to counter their arguments.
    yea you reckon if you were going to highlight a review inorder to publicly lynch a poster ,you would have thought referencing beastiality would have been the way to go, not so it seems ...note to self .must read review guidline again
    a thousand kisses deep..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Ok, My tuppence worth.

Managers here obviously have issues with NBT - not someone I know and can;t comment on. But this is the second time that they've tried to character assassinate the guy only for it to backfire spectacularly ...

On a more serious note, any of the reviewers quoted in that report must be feeling rather uncomfortable (and for some dumbass journo to include JR is just wrong). I hope that all are contacted by E-I and given the option of deleting reviews, etc, as was granted recently to a victim of media intrusion (as I suspect these guys will be contacted by media soon).

The last thread on whether 'Top Reviewers' should be so publicly accessble saw broad support for it's removal/modification. May I suggest that this is discussed further in the lounge? The lobby may be busy ...

Hd,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    (and for some dumbass journo to include JR is just wrong).
    Dumbass is just plain nice HD especially since I’ve proven I didn’t even write that shit they said I did.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (11-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Ok, My tuppence worth.

Managers here obviously have issues with NBT - not someone I know and can;t comment on. But this is the second time that they've tried to character assassinate the guy only for it to backfire spectacularly ...

On a more serious note, any of the reviewers quoted in that report must be feeling rather uncomfortable (and for some dumbass journo to include JR is just wrong). I hope that all are contacted by E-I and given the option of deleting reviews, etc, as was granted recently to a victim of media intrusion (as I suspect these guys will be contacted by media soon).

The last thread on whether 'Top Reviewers' should be so publicly accessble saw broad support for it's removal/modification. May I suggest that this is discussed further in the lounge? The lobby may be busy ...

Hd,
    Contact through this site you mean? I wonder how people got hold of Mr.F's personal details, hacked his e-mail address?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Dumbass is just plain nice HD especially since I’ve proven I didn’t even write that shit they said I did.
    Agreed JR, totally agreed - was going to suggest that E-I should seek a retraction on your behalf but really not sure you want more attention drawn? Know that you are held in very high regard here by anyone that has had dealings with you, and, personally, know you are a complete gentleman.

Have posted previously about having 'The Legend' as top reviewer and there was a thread on the whole issue of the 'Top Reviewers' list - can we as a community (including Management) discuss these issues further in the lounge? More and more people are getting uncomfortable with leaving public reviews ...

Hd.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (11-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Deleting any, or all, reviews at this point could backfire in a big way. Playing into their hands really.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Folks, I have just read their submission and the reviews they quote, while it is not a big thing but if anyone from this site is asked and agrees to appear before the committee it would be a good way to undermine thier submission to point out that they have used reviews that don't exist by JR. If you can undermine their submission so much the better.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Contact through this site you mean? I wonder how people got hold of Mr.F's personal details, hacked his e-mail address?
    For the record, I was followed after a punt, totally my fault. E-I were great when I explained my predicament. I have chosen not to review in light of this and because I feel more emphasis will come to bear on reviewers as this proposal progresses. I think it is shoddy to pick on NBT, JC, The Legend and others but everyone has an agenda, at least it appears that way to me. I sincerely hope that being quoted is the end of the matter, maybe E-I could look at their copyright clauses tho to protect members, just my view tho. Happy punting folks, and be safe and careful:-)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (11-09-12), Clyde (11-09-12), Curvaceous Kate (11-09-12), hd7055 (11-09-12), Lucy Chambers (11-09-12), saoirsemac (11-09-12), the traveller (11-09-12)

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast